Actor!SteveRogers (AU) - Blush Pt 2

The film wraps some weeks later and goes into postproduction, which means now Steve gets time off for a short while before starting his next film. Of course we're greeted by the wonderful Sharon on our return to his home in LA. Fury and I have our own office there and so we spend more time here than in our own homes really. I haven't really had time to fully appreciate my apartment since starting this job.

Sharon looks Nick and I up and down before grinning and kissing Steve. "I bet you're exhausted." She smiles. "How about we go have a lie down..." I hear her say and I decide to announce loudly that I'm going to get work in the office. Fury agreeing and both of us quickly taking ourselves away to the office for a few hours, so we don't have to hear the amount of sex they'll probably have. 

Good job the room is far away and downstairs from the bedroom.

I'm in the kitchen later when Steve comes downstairs, and I instantly play Lonely Island 'I Just Had Sex' on Alexa.

"Oh shut up" he smirks but doesn't deny it. Anyway it's not like I'm oblivious to what goes on around here.

Hopefully, her blow jobs make up for her lack of personality. I honestly would love to say this to Steve, but I don't obviously. "Gather you didn't get much of a lie down." I waggle my eyebrows. I'm going to take the piss all I want.

"Well...not exactly." He makes some coffee and hunts for the beans for the machine.

"Top cupboard just above your head." I direct him, as I was the one to put them there.

He chuckles. "What would I do without you Rom?"

"Crash and Burn? Spontaneously combust?"

"Second one sounds more than likely." He grins and fills the machine up.

Holy crap. Something in the way he just said that sounded rather suggestive? Nah. Obviously not? He's got a girlfriend who is probably handcuffing herself to his bed upstairs as we speak. 

"So...Wrap Party is tomorrow night..." he carries on. "You gonna be there?"

"And miss the chance of seeing you wasted? Of course." I smirk, although if Sharon has anything to do with it then he'll be sober.

He now turns around with the newly made coffee and sips it. If he didn't have his girlfriend upstairs, anyone who walked in now could have assumed that we were a couple talking about tomorrow night's plans. I fill a bowl with some cereal right as Sharon now enters with her post sex glow and skimpy little silk robe, which looks at least two sizes too small in my view. If you're gonna cover up then at least try.

"Eating again Mara?" she remarks innocently as I stuff the biggest spoonful of cereal that I can into my mouth just to annoy her. "Charming..." she looks disgusted and then turns to Steve. "You coming back to bed?"

"Well if you're offering." I say and slip off the stool I'm on.

Her head whips around quickly. "Very funny..." clearly she doesn't find it that.

Steve chuckles anyway, clearly I'm funny to him. "I'm gonna get a quick swim in." He tells her.

Sharon now pouts. "Can't I at least tempt you with..." she now leans into his ear and whispers something. Behind her I now make the blow job sign to Steve, and he is trying not to smirk at me.

"After" he says and shoots a joke warning glare at me when she's not looking, mouthing. "Stop it."

I know. I'm awful. But I don't care and shake my head before retreating back to the office before she suggests that they have sex in the pool.