Nomad!SteveRogers - Hideaway

Madeline had become used to coming back home and finding that Steve Rogers had turned up again, after being gone for months at a time. If anything it was now a routine. He'd come and lay low at hers for a while, they'd spend any free time on top of or under one another, and then he'd have to leave for fear of being found by the American government. 

She had remembered the first day they'd met, or rather she'd found him hidden in her back garden after going to get her laundry from the line outside. He'd put a finger to his lips with a silent 'shhh' and instantly she'd nodded, recognising who he was immediately. She could've screamed, alerted the men who she could hear searching around the area that he was there - but something in his eyes told her that he needed to be hidden. 

"Quick". She beckoned him inside and locked the doors. The blinds were closed anyway but then she realised that technically she was harbouring a worldwide known fugitive. As the many cars that had suddenly filled the street began to finally leave, he turned to her. 

"Thank you. You risked a lot- they could've been knocking on doors". 

She nodded. "It's alright - not everyday I come home and find Captain America hiding in my bushes". 

He chuckled and shook his head. "I'm not that anymore. Not a Captain either. Gave that all up when I refused to sign a few pieces of paper". 

"Is that why they're looking for you? Because you didn't do as the government asked? Tea?" She offered, heading into the kitchen. 

"Please, and yeah - it was a mess. I'm Steve, by the way". 

"Madeline". 

That had been their very first meeting. She'd offered him the spare room for the night if he wanted it. In return he promised to be gone by morning - and true to his word, he was. Madeline had felt a little sting, knowing that she probably wouldn't see him again, but just a month later he was back. This time turning up in the middle of the night, the rain pouring in good old English fashion as she'd told him. "Stay as long as you want to". 

That was when it had started to become a routine. 

Now, she found herself grasping at the bedsheets while his mouth savoured her between her legs, tongue expertly lapping at her clit, trailing her folds before it pushed itself further between them to enjoy her more. Her back arched, his beard scratching her skin raw. Eventually he trailed his kiss back up to her mouth where she could taste herself on him. The head of his cock slowly pushed into her, stretching her more than she thought possible. She could take all of him though, something that had surprised her the first time they'd fucked. He was a super soldier after all - her first and only. That was an achievement in itself. 

"Look at you all wet for me, you missed me that much?" He uttered as she nodded. Opening her mouth would only cause her to moan his name. 

Madeline had wondered whether he had been like this during the war. Man, that felt strange to think about or even say. Technically he was decades old but yet the ice that he'd been entombed in for the years that he had, had held off his aging. "I always miss you". She managed to find some words that wasn't his name or 'fuck'. 

"Good, because you're the reason I keep on coming back for more..." 

Her nails dug into his skin as his thrusts became harder, the back of the bed smacking against the wall. She was thankful there were no neighbours on the other side to complain.

He pulled out of her, flipping her onto her front and pulling her hips up, then sliding back into her from behind. It was her favourite position, to have him in control. It seemed to be the only authority he wanted and enjoyed nowadays. He kept his hands firmly on her hips, slamming into her more until she began to quake and cry out beneath him. The feel of her coming always sent him over the edge, and soon he found himself spurting into her. 

His mouth kissed the corner of her mouth. "I love the feel of you shaking beneath me, full of me". 

They both collapsed next to one another after he'd pulled out again, and she turned her head to him with a smirk. "I love it when I'm full of you, Captain". 

Ok, he wouldn't lie. He liked it when she called him that. 

"You have to go away again, don't you?" She now stated sadly. He'd been there for longer than he usually had, and it was becoming more of a risk. If anything, just staying in England was more risky. Sam and Nat were moving around separately, and then there were Wanda and Vision who hadn't checked in with them all in ages. 

Steve nodded. "Yeah..." 

"Ok..." Her voice was barely a whisper. 

"I'll come back to you, I don't plan on having Ross arrest me anytime soon". 

There was silence, with the only sound being the rain that was gently pattering against the windows. "When will you go?" Madeline finally asked.

"I'll be gone by morning, as usual". He replied. 

She sighed, wishing it wasn't like this. She'd never meant to fall for him, let alone know this would start to become the regular thing from the first time they'd met. But if this was all that she would have, then she would take whatever she could get.

"Yeah..." She replied as he pulled her close to him, both of them lying there in the darkness knowing that after morning came, it could be month before they'd be like this again. "As usual..."