Actor!Steve Rogers (AU) - Blush Pt 4

Not having Sharon around is bliss. She's working on the new season of STRIKE and that means we get a few free months without her demanding the world and his mother from me. Steve seems a little more relaxed too. Bucky even admitted it when he came over the other day that his friend looks far happier without her here. I think even Steve is beginning to realise that. 

With the film now due for release the interviews we arranged have begun, and soon the premiere's will be taking place all over as well. That means back to travelling, and probably having Sharon come along and use me as her servant again.

The dynamic between us has changed a little since our talk. I find that we just seem to be dancing around one another. It's frustrating, emotionally, and sexually.

I'm working late as now we have the film's release soon; everything is go and Steve is in demand (not that he isn't already). I'm still working my way through emails and practically everything before realising that Nick left three hours ago and it's now 8pm.

"Still here?" Steve asks as I finish up. He's had some interviews this afternoon and came back around five. He looks so good, in a blue top that just shows his biceps, that I need to pretend I've dropped something from behind my desk and reach down to get in, screaming inside.

"I never stop." I grin as I go to get up and smack my head, my plan totally backfiring. "OW! Motherfu..." I rub it and he comes over to see if I'm alright. "I'm good!" I say quickly, knowing if he so much as looks at me then I may just have to grab his face and kiss him. "How were the interviews?" I now ask, not wanting to be the subject of attention.

"Same questions, different people." He rolls his eyes. "The usual 'how do you work out?' and 'what can we expect to see from this film?'." 

It must get old, him hearing it all the time. I know I would.

I snort. "Guess next time around I send the journalists the questions NOT to ask." My head is throbbing now.

He smiles lightly, but I can see behind it that something is troubling him. "You sure your head's ok?"

I put my hand to the place and feel for bump. Nothing. "May need some ice." I say.

"I'll grab some." He says and minutes later comes back with some. "Hop up." he gestures to the desk.

"Of course Doctor Rogers." I laugh and sit on the edge of my desk, taking the ice and holding it there. I hiss a little as it stings. "Bloody thing." Then I realise he's looking at me.

He says nothing as I take the ice pack off my head put it to one side. All he does is move so he's in front of me, hands now either side of me on the desk and caging me in. Then his lips are on mine and no way am I holding back. His hands end up under my dress and between my legs while mine work at his jeans. 

"So responsive and I've barely touched you..." he says into my neck as his hand pushes my underwear to one side.

"Steve..." I gasp feeling him now move his hand. 

I shift slightly his lips now trailing down my chest as he now pushes my dress straps down my arm and pulling it down. He now takes one of my breasts in his mouth, tongue swirling around and making me crazy. All the while I've managed to succeed in getting my hand down his underwear and around him. He groans a little as I start to send him crazy, pumping him gently before taking his mouth from my chest.

"Upstairs..." He grunts. I don't need to be asked twice. Clothes are shed in a nice trail all the way up to his room and he pushes me back onto the bed, pinning me down gently and then pulling the last of my underwear off. "Open your legs..."

I look up at him and smirk. "No way...you've had your fun, now it's my turn." And then slide out from under him. "Something tells me she doesn't do this..." I muse and take him in my mouth. Clearly she doesn't, judging from his reaction.

"Jesus Rom..." he groans again, and I take satisfaction in knowing that I can make Steve Rogers this way.

Yeah. Bet Sharon doesn't swallow either. She's too high maintenance for that and blow jobs altogether.

 Once I'm finally finished he now flips me under him and keeps his hands firmly on my legs so I can't move while his tongue now does its work between them, sucking at my clit, licking me up and down. Damn - he fucking knows how to please a girl.

I can feel myself being tipped over the edge and he can sense that, now stopping and trailing his kiss up my stomach to my mouth. He's loving how he's making me feel and now he shifts slightly before sliding into me fully.

Christ. Judging by the size I will not be walking tomorrow...

"Am I hurting you?" he asks, and I shake my head, knowing that all I'll do is just moan his name – which is probably what's going to happen anyway.

And I'm right...

He gives me quite possibly the best orgasm I've ever had and soon I feel him release deep inside of me. Both of us catching our breath soon after.

Holy crap.

It doesn't stop there. We spend the rest of the night taking the time to see what makes the other tick and before I know it, it's 2am. 

"You were right about what you said earlier..." Steve says as we lie there tangled up in one another.

I lift my head up to look at him slightly. "I said a lot of things earlier..." I smirk.

"About how she doesn't do this." he doesn't say her name, but I know exactly what he's talking about what I did to him earlier. "She basically doesn't do anything...no foreplay, nothing...it's pretty frustrating to say the least."

"How long have you wanted to do this?" I now ask, curious to see how long he's felt like this.

"You want the truth?" He smirks, and I nod.

"From the first day I met you."

Fuck.

"Why did you wait until now?"

"Because if you keep wearing dresses like that around me for much longer then we're gonna have a problem." He muses

I move onto him and kiss him giving him a very devious look. "That what gets you going Rogers?"

"Judging by what happened, yes."

"Then I'll just have to keep on wearing them then..."

I'm suddenly on my back mid kiss and he brushes his lips against my collarbone. "I'd prefer it if you wore nothing at all."

"Hmmmm." I look at him playfully. "I don't think Nick would approve me coming to work with no clothes on."

"No but I would if you carry on doing overtime..."

I raise my brow. "Really? And does overtime come with any benefits?"

"I suppose I'll have to take you through the list..."