Lloyd Hansen - Ruin Me

On passing through the wrought iron gates of the mansion, Harlowe couldn't help but roll her eyes. Typical Hansen - always wanting the finest of things and this? This just about took the cake. He'd always had expensive tastes back in college so it came as no surprise to her that this was where he operated out from.

Walking into the entrance hall, the marbled floor shone against the light that streamed in from big windows. She hoped to god that he didn't recognise her and then she could simply do her job in peace - although with a man like Lloyd and what he was known for? Peace wasn't in his repertoire.

"So where is he?" She asked impatiently, just wanting the introductions to be over and done with. Why Suzanne couldn't have been the one to come was beyond her knowledge - but it seemed that Denny had wanted her back at HQ more than he wanted her cleaning up her own mess, and so had sent Harlowe out instead to do it for her.

"Right here sugar". Came the familiar accent, and out from one of the side rooms strode the man she hadn't seen since for years. Having to hear about him was bad enough but this? Seeing him again? Harlowe knew it was all about to go to shit - especially now as he'd stopped and done a double take. "Well..."He began to circle her. "If it isn't my old college fuck...leave". He then ordered the men who made up his team, and quickly they made themselves scarce.

Lloyd's eyes skimmed her, tracing over every curve and feature that her body had to offer. "And here was me wishing that you didn't remember". Harlowe said, crossing her arms.

"Hard to forget a body like yours, Grant". His mouth twitched as he continued to stare at her. "Do you still make that little noise when you-"

"Stop". She hissed, looking around to make sure no one was listening in on their conversation. "Denny sent me here to make sure you didn't fuck up, not to fuck you".

Lloyd shrugged. "Why not both? I can multi-task, and I know that you sure as hell can". Now he moved closer to her, body almost pressed against her own.She'd not even realised he'd backed her against the wall until she felt it softly connect with her. His hip dug into her waist, breath hot on her neck. "If you didn't wanna relive old times then you wouldn't have come here..."

"I have a job to do".

"You keep telling yourself that".

"Did you tell Denny about us back in college? Is that why he sent me instead of Suzanne".

Lloyd smirked. "I told him that if he sent Suzanne then she'd be mailed back to him in a body bag. And then he mentioned you - and I thought? Why not? After all, you love to be dominated? I wouldn't have to worry about you being on my ass all the time".

Her eyes narrowed. "And yet you would sure love to be on mine again".

"Being in it would be better". He shrugged it off, "but you just let me do my job? Get Six's head on a silver platter, and we'll get along juuuuuust fine". Now he leant into the shell of her ear. "You try and fight against me? Question my methods, and I'll ruin you..." the whisper sent goosebumps rising on her skin.

Taking a step back, Lloyd clapped his hands together and rubbed them, the excitement at the thrill of the chase clear in his eyes as well as the cunning smile that now crossed his lips. "So...let's get started shall we?"