Ari Levinson - Nurture Me (AU) PT 2

"So, screwing the granddaughter - that's a new low even for you", Sammy said as he and Ari sat at a bar located on the beach not far from Ari's apartment. Marjorie paid well and it had been enough to secure him somewhere with a view. Plus it was only a short drive the to the estate itself.

It was 6pm, and it wouldn't be long before the bar would soon be filling up with people like him, wanting to drink off a hard day's labour. The new wave music of that decade providing the entertainment - 'Is There Something I Should Know' by Duran Duran if he was correct.

"It just...happened". He couldn't even defend himself as he nursed the beer bottle in his hands, not when Bryony had been walking about the poolside everyday dressed in the tiniest of swimwear he'd ever seen. Not that he had been complaining - no sooner had Marjorie gone to her room for her afternoon medically induced nap, he'd had Bryony's legs over each shoulder, face deep in pussy while she had gripped onto the sun lounger that she had been lying on.

Everyday was different. Sometimes she'd tease him to the point where he'd need a few minutes behind one of the rose bushes to 'adjust', and others she'd let him take her whenever and wherever - so long as it was out of her grandmother's view.

"I like her...a lot" He finally admitted.

Sammy shook his head. "You need to be careful, this could come back and bite you in the ass".

"Already been bitten" He grinned devilishly.

Bryony wasn't shy, that was for sure.

"And what makes you think this one's different?" Sammy asked, turning his body a little more to face his friend. The concern was there.

Ari smirked. "She's not afraid to get her hands dirty - or any other part of her for that matter".

Sammy opened his mouth to reply, but his eyes went past Ari to where someone was now coming into the bar. He let out a whistle as she passed, Ari also staring as he realised just who it was. "That's her...."

Sammy's head whipped round. "Her? That's her?"

"Yep..." Ari replied, smacking his lips on the 'P' and then taking another long swig of his beer. "And she is avoiding me on purpose".

"She might not have seen you".

"Nope, she saw me alright...this is the game she plays". His eyes stared at her in a feral manner as he watched her order a drink on the other side of the bar before she went and sat at a table within his eyeline. Wetting his lips, he continued to make eyes until she looked up and met with his.

A small smirk began to form on her lips.

Sammy looked from Ari, to Bryony, before back to Ari again. "I'm not third wheeling in...whatever the hell this is..." He announced. "I mean, she's gorgeous, but I'm getting too old for that shit".

A deep chuckle left Ari's mouth, another swig from the bottle satisfying the back of his throat but still watching the prize. "I may get paid well but this? It's the tip".

"And she's clearly getting more from you than just that". Sammy finished his drink and clapped him on the back. "Whatever you do? Just don't fuck things up, ok?" Getting up and pulling on his jacket. "Same time next week?"

But Ari wasn't listening, his mind was too focused on everything he was going to do to the woman who had spent all day putting him through hell - and at some points even in front of her grandmother.

If Bryony wanted to play games then he would certainly rise to the challenge.

Getting up, he walked over to her table and set himself down on the vacant chair across from her.

"So..." He now saw her look up at him from under long lashes as he spoke with a hunger to his tone. "Your place or mine?"