Chris Evans - Butterflies

As I stand and get my make up retouched for the scene we're currently shooting, my eyes find a pair that I haven't seen before. Their owner however? He's gorgeous.

And here I am dressed as a damn Barbie from 95. Teacher Barbie if we're going to be precise about it. Either way this isn't the only outfit I get to wear for the film. I have more than I thought I would. But anyway, back to gorgeous eyes...

"CHRIIIIIIIIIIIS!" Scott suddenly darts past me and all but jumps the adonis who I now realise is his brother. Chris.

And I think I might die.

Scott Evans is my self proclaimed 'Barbie Bestie', a title that he declared himself the very first day we met. Most scenes we have are together, and when we don't? We're hanging out with one another, living the dream out on this set - both of our phones with an extensive amount of pictures that we've taken, but can't actually share until the film is out.

As I look over I see Chris glance over and smile before I turn away and decide how to quickly escape before...

"CAMDEN!" Scott yells, and I turn back - seeing him beckoning me over. I quickly walk to them, the younger Evans brother looking incredibly excited to be making the introductions. "So Chris, this is Teacher Barbie from 95" He grins, "Or off set we just call her Camden".

Chris extends his hand and I shake it gently. "Barbie". He gives me a wink.

"Captain". I throw back with amusement. If we're role-playing this early into the introductions then bring it on.

"This is Chris". Scott says, looking back and forth between me and his brother.

I am not fully aware that we are still shaking hands and quickly drop mine from his. "Obviously I have better outfits than this". I say, consciously smoothing my dress that has letters, apples and rulers on - secretly wishing he'd picked another day to visit the set. At least I'd look a little more glamorous.

Chris now looks me up and down. "Teacher Barbie eh? Anything interesting that you could teach me?"

He seems to have no shame in flirting openly with me in front of his brother,

Don't say it...

"How to use a ruler for more than just measuring".

You said it.

My inner self face palms as Chris now laughs, and honestly that could make me melt into some Barbie-like puddle right here. It's a good job that the make up is waterproof.

"Well...perhaps that needs to be arranged". The way he looks at me now? I'm surprised my legs haven't fallen open.

"Oh my god". Scott now hides his face. "I am never bringing you onto any of my sets again..."

Chris just claps him on the back. "Relaaax. We're just messing with you, right Barbie?" He winks.

New kink unlocked...

"Exactly". I smirk, and now make my excuses to leave before this man all but kills me before shooting starts. "Anyway, it was nice to meet you - maybe I'll see you later if Scott hasn't killed you, you could be seeing our cool dance moves".

And a far better outfit than I'm wearing now, even if it does make my legs look like they go on for miles.

He nods, gaze still burning into me. "Now that? That's something I need to see. Good to meet you too, Camden".

Yeah I need to find somewhere to sit down before my jelly legs give way. It's probably obvious to Scott that I already fancy the pants off of his brother, however he says nothing as we're called to start filming a scene - nor does he bring it up in conversation in between scenes.

Chris watches as we partially film some of the dance party scene and comes over to Scott and I once we've cut and are resetting for another take. "Barbie's moves were better, not gonna lie". He jokes to Scott who is catching his breath and makes the lamest excuse to leave us alone.

"I need a drink, don't flirt with my bestie!" He warns as he heads off to the refreshment table, knowing full well his brother is going to do just that.

I shake my head and have no idea what to really say until Chris breaks the silence between us. "Planning on stealing anything from set once you've wrapped?" He asks.

"Oh I don't know - perhaps the ruler prop that I have?" I smirk as I throw him a knowing look in reference to the conversation we had earlier.

He looks at me and wets his lips. "What did you say your number was again?"

"You never asked". I coo

"I'm asking now".

Feral. That's what he looks right now.

I glance over to Scott who is talking to another cast member and then turn back to Chris. "Give me your phone". I say and he passes it to me. I put my number in and hand it back to him. "Obviously I'm not expecting you to call".

"You know that I will". He says.

I let out a small 'hmmm' as I playfully look him up and down, my eyes meeting his once more. "We'll see..."

Of course I stand corrected when just a couple of weeks later a message pops up.

Chris: Stolen that ruler yet, Barbie? 📏😈

Wouldn't you like to know? 😏

Chris: believe me I would...

And what would you say if I told you I had?

Chris: I'd ask when you were free - for education purposes obviously. 😏

Looks like I'm gonna be putting this prop to good use after all...