Curtis Everett - Foundations (AU)

If you had asked Lennon how she had come to have one of her father's employees balls deep in her, then she would have probably told you otherwise. Not just because it was a secret, but because she was unsure of just what her father would do if he found out.

Wilford Industries was one of the most well known and in demand companies when it came to construction. And her father,, Joseph, was at the helm of it all. Not enough to consider Lennon an heiress, but with the amount of money and power the family possessed, she didn't really need to work. But she did.

Curtis Everett was someone who she would but also wouldn't go for when looking for a guy. If anything the pair had got off on the wrong foot upon first meeting, with the construction worker not saying much and being a little too grumpy for her liking. But her father favoured him above others when it came to getting. The job done, hence why he continued to keep him on. Gillian, who was the site manager on various locations, had nothing but praise for him

Lennon mainly dealt with the admin, as well as giving her father regular feedback on how things were coming along. At first Curtis hadn't understood just why Wilford's daughter would want to spend all day stuck with a group of men and occasionally taking the off cat call or two - something he'd managed to discourage them from over time. It had only been when he'd gone to her over a discrepancy over his pay check that she'd looked it over, admitted the mistake and simply handed him what he was owed there and then. It was an action he had not expected and as a result? Began to change his opinion of her.

He couldn't exactly remember how they'd come to be doing what they were - but he knew it was dangerous territory. Which only made her all the more enticing. By now he'd memorised every part of her body, and the places that made her tick. She also seemed to have remembered just what got him riled up - using that pretty mouth of hers to her advantage.

Now. as he set her back onto the desk after they'd finally finished, his lips pressed hard against hers - checking his watch. "Gilliam's gonna be here in a minute". Noting that it was almost time for another days work to begin.

Lennon nodded, nails gently trailing down his chest, muscular from both his job and working out, and tanned from the sun that had been beating down on them everyday. "Dads coming out to see the site today too".

His lips trailed her neck. "I'd rather not think about him right now - no matter how much of a thrill it would be to have him walk right in here while I'm laying some of my own foundations with his little girl".

She grinned and gave him one last deep kiss before sliding off the desk and pulling her clothes back on, whilst he did so with his. It was just as well considering that five minutes later Gilliam walked through the door, just as Curtis was leaving.

"Ah, you're here early". He smiled. The pair always got along.

"Thought I'd get an early start, might get us ahead of schedule like Wilford wants". He said, "just needed a new pair of gloves. Thankfully Lennon gave me some".

Oh boy did she...

She simply carried on pretending like she was working as Curtis and Gilliam continued their conversation. A little hard considering her legs were still shaking from the aftershocks, but she just hoped he wouldn't ask her to make him a coffee or something.

Half an hour or so later, once the site was bustling and loud, her phone vibrated. The message telling her enough with just the one word that was sent to her.

Tonight x