Chris Evans - Wilde One (PT 3)

Harper Wilde among Taylor Swift's 'girl squad' seen in NYC while rumours of relationship with Captain America star heat up.

Eras Tour dancer linked to Chris Evans via recent Instagram post.

Speculation mounts as new Chris Evans interview hints his relationship status with Eras Tour dancer, Harper Wilde.

Take a shot for every time they've put in that I'm a dancer on the Eras tour. Some of the headlines these days couldn't be more obvious.

I'm back in Argentina now rehearsing before we kick off night one after our break. I miss Chris and the warmth of the bed in Boston I've been sleeping in, basking in the autumnal surroundings and waking up to them.

And him...

We've kind of subtly hinted that something is going on between us. Chris through a recent interview, while I used a lyric from Karma on an instagram post. He's currently off instagram, having only reactivated it to message me when he first came to the Boston date.

"I'm already missing you". I tell him as I sit in the dressing room later that evening, the phone call being the most important as I need to hear his voice before we go on.

"Miss you too gorgeous, how long you got to talk?" He asks.

I glance at the clock. "About half an hour. What you doing?" I ask.

"Chilling with Dodge, Mom came over earlier. She, er...she wants to meet you". He replies?

I haven't met Lisa yet, but have heard lots about her from Chris, as well as about his other siblings. We've wanted to just have time to ourselves before we took that step. The fact that she's said she wants to meet me is a daunting one. Then again so is meeting anyones parents for the first time.

Mine are a little mystified that I've managed to pull someone like him. I'm not sure whether to be flattered or offended. Then again I think they had expected me to end up with a choreographer or something.

Maybe he is out of my league? I think a lot of people, and maybe even my parents think that he is. I think about that often. He could have any actress, model, hell he could have someone like Taylor - but he chose me...

"Harps? You alright?" His voice pulls me back to reality. That Boston accent giving me butterflies every time he opens his mouth.

"Yeah". I swallow and nod, even though he can't see me. "Just thinking, missing you".

"Don't get upset, I'll see you again before you know it". He soothes, and instantly makes me feel a million times better. "Just go out there and smash it, baby. I know you will".

I smirk. "You gonna watch me on livestream? I know Vigilante Shit is your favourite performance".

"Only coz I got the personal and more tailored dance. I think you need to practice it again when you're back for your next break though..." there's the playfulness in his tone. "I'll be watching. You know I will".

"I'll be sure not to fuck it up then". I chuckle and sigh. "I've gotta go".

Chris is silent for a moment. "Can't wait to see you Harps. I'll text you later ok?"

"Alright, give dodge a kiss from me".

"I will, talk later gorgeous".

I feel a sense of emptiness as I hang up, even though I'm still in the honeymoon phase of a new relationship. I'm here with the most wonderful people, and the most amazing job. And yet I'm miserable because I'd like to be at home snuggled with my new boyfriend and his dog.

"I come baring white wine". Taylor now comes into the dressing room with two glasses of wine. "You ok."

"Yeah. And you shouldn't be drinking that before you go on, let alone be talking. Save that voice". I smirk.

"I actually got them both for you" she laughs.

I groan and take one, putting the other on the table. "If I have both I'll be falling off the stage and taking your thunder. But I'll have a quick sip of this". I say.

"You talk to Chris?"

I nod. "Yeah, and I was on the verge of crying before you came in. So thank you for saving my ass".

"You guys are so cute". She smiles and sits next to me. Her bodysuit is sparking as the lights hit it, but she is also. " 'min, it's gonna be fun, you fall over and I'll conveniently do so as well".

She has my back as much as I have hers.

"One last sip and let's go". I nod as I see her dad now poke his head around the door to come wish her a good show. Scott and Andrea are everyone's parents on tour as well as hers, so I also get a hug.

Showtime.

**

I dance my ass off like it's my last damn show, the couple of sips of wine certainly helped in that respect. I just hope that Chris was salivating as he watched on the live stream. We come off stage, adrenaline pumping and make for the dressing rooms to change and go onto the hotel.

I don't see him at first but then realise just who is waiting in the hallway as Kam nudges me.

No way.

He's here...

I must scream quite loudly as people now turn and wonder what the hell is happening, but then they see me running and all but launching myself at Chris as he sports a shit eating grin. The sneaky bastard came out here to watch me tonight. He rocks me from side to side as he kisses my head and then the corner of my mouth. All the while I keep my arms clamped around him.

I don't hear or see anything else in that moment, only him. Especially when he utters his next words that make me melt further into his embrace.

"Hey Wilde one...miss me?"