Frank Adler - I Am Amy

She hadn't meant to take things this far as they had done, but the opportunity had been too hard to miss. Plus she wanted to spare the embarrassment of the man who her sister would have stood up, had she not have stepped in to 'save' the day, and ultimately end up being mistaken for the golden child that was her sister Amy.

As Este had sat across from the blind date who Amy had bypassed for some other douche bag to meet with instead, she couldn't help but feel like this had been meant to happen.

Guys always went for Amy, even if the pair of them were stood next to one another. They just gravitated towards her and never would give Este a single glance. To say that the resentment had always been there was an understatement. Sure, her parents would celebrate her achievements, but no matter what Este did, Amy would and could somehow always do it better.

As soon as Frank Adler had come up to her querying, "Amy? It's Amy right?" It was apparent that she would make this something that she could do better than her sister.

And that was to be a better Amy than Amy herself ever could.

Plus Frank? He was probably the most gorgeous man she'd laid eyes on.

"Yep!" The word was out of her mouth before she could stop herself. "Yep! That's me. I am Amy".

Maybe it was the vodka talking, but this idea seemed to be a great one at the time, although further down the line there would be repercussions.

"Frank" He introduced himself, "damn...I wasn't expecting you to be this gorgeous..."

Este felt herself blush, not used to the compliments. "Thanks, you're also not how I pictured you - in a good way of course!"

"Always good to hear, can I buy you a drink?"

Amy would have everyone buying her drinks, never once having to get her own money out.

"Just a vodka soda please" Este told him, and all but slid down her chair, fanning herself once he'd turned his back. "You can do this. You can be Amy..." Giving herself a pep talk before he returned with the drinks.

They talked all night, right up until Fergs closed, then choosing a heavy make out session in the back of a cab, Este really not caring where the hell it took them. "You wanna head back to mine?" Frank had suggested, pulling away with a devilish look.

Este smirked. Would Amy be a slut? Who was she kidding? Of course her sister would, and so would she. "We are, aren't we?" Her answer then being met with his lips crashing hungrily onto hers.

Yes. Being Amy had been the right thing to do.

But it was only meant to be for the night, and Este had never imagined that Frank would call her, let alone would want to see her again.

Correction...would want to see Amy again. Not her.

"Amy..." He'd said down the line in his Boston accent that only made her wetter between the legs.

"Huh? Sorry, the signal cut out a little" She lied, trying to pull herself together.

"I asked whether I could see you again? Another drink at Fergs? Maybe a follow up to what we started the other night..."

What would her sister say? Of course she'd jump at the chance of getting some dick on a Friday night, plus it wasn't like Este had anything in her diary for the next year. Her weekends purely consisted of just sitting in bed with a glass of wine and a film by 8pm.

"Ok". She finally agreed. "Sure...you gonna finish what you started Adler?" Now channelling the confidence and flirtatious ways that her sister possessed.

"I always do".

"We'll see. Same time on Friday, and if you're late? You'll just have to take yourself home". Smirking to herself.

He groaned. "Ouch! You wouldn't even wait five minutes?"

"If you wanna see me again that much? You'll be five minutes early".

Oh yes. Amy was not one to be messed with. It was certainly something that her sister would say. "I'll be there, see you Friday".

"If you're not late". She jested and then hung up before he could say anything else.

Being Amy was either going to make her, or break her.