Chapter 76. Helping her out!

Start from the beginning

"Don't you guys have anything else to do, than bother poor me, huh?! Go catch some fishes..." she then banged her bag on the table looking sideways.

Sanal then handed her the phone. She looked at them puzzled and then the phone asking the person on the other line.

Sanal gestured her to talk to the person.

"Hello?" Amritha teared up at his voice and glared at Sanal, who folded his hands.

"Hello.." Ami then thought to speak to him in front of them to clear their doubts.

"Ami?!! babyboo?! Where are you? Why did you go away from here?! please come back honey," Shyam tried to convince her who equally missed him.

She didn't utter a word and handed the phone to Sanal, running out of the café.

Prisha followed her to put some sense into her stubborn mind.

"Ami?!!" Amritha didn't stop at her call and continued to walk briskly.

Prisha halted her by moving forward and grabbed her arm.

"He is not cheating on you, Ami!!" Amritha stopped in her tracks getting frustrated and was trying to not shed tears for him.

"What do you know, huh? You here with your love and enjoying your time...what do you know about things which can hurt you so much that you question your own life choices!!" Amritha busted on her not knowing about things.

Prisha slowly approached her and hugged her who was holding her tears. Amritha burst into tears holding her. She wanted to release her emotions which was building up in her, ever since she had landed in Coromandel.

She wanted to escape the one thing that triggered her for a long time. Amritha is a happy go lucky person. She tends to keep herself always happy. So, when the initial stage of tension started building between her and Shyam, she chose the escape route rather than solving it.

Prisha and Amritha sat on the beach sand and were silence for a while.

"You know Ami. I also escaped from him and thought that maybe I am trying to be a normal person. Normality was an escape route to me than actually solving the things. I left Sanal to deal with the trauma which I felt when I was with him. I didn't realise that he would not be able to handle the family criticism and the way they would alienate him. I was not there to help us. We – a couple, we – as a family. I escaped to make him suffer, which is not like me...He got pushed over the cliff because I opted out to not."

As Prisha told her struggle to deal with her situation and the way the family only supported her, criminalizing Sanal. She saw the way Amritha thinking about reconciling her broken life with her Shyam again.

Shyam had tried to contact her and tell her the real truth. But she opted to torture him, unknowingly. (Please refer chapter 59, on how the misunderstanding between Amritha and Shyam was cleared by Rekha)

"In my process of being the good person, I...um...ended up hurting the one person whom I loved with all my heart. His tears, his heartbreak – was all because of me. His family was not supporting me but hurting him. I never asked for this but unknowingly accepted it. I failed to try to rebuild my relationship with him,...but you can still take it from you left. He is still waiting Ami...for you," Prisha held her hand to make her know that distance will only break them more.

Amirtha shaked her head and ran away from her. Prisha wanted to follow her but Sanal stopped her.

"You did your bid. Now, it's her turn to understand. Sunshine, give her time. She will realise it, hm?"