Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!

Start from the beginning

She shaked her head to come out of her fantasy and cleared her throat. Sanal turned around and strode towards her.

Oh no! not the tank top with water dripping through just to have a peek at his six packs clearly

Oh no! not the tank top with water dripping through just to have a peek at his six packs clearly. Prisha could only listen to the words which were constantly playing in her head, with her mouth wide open looking at the ethereal god striding towards her...

"So, did you get all the ingredients, huh? I was hoping you would get some fruits as we ran out of them yesterday. Prisha?!! Hey!!" Sanal waved his hands in front of her eyes who was kind of checking him out.

"Huh?!! Yeah!...I...um...bought the cottage cheese. You can make your feta salad. Ok! I...I...*gulps* will take these inside. *giggling*" Sanal saw a rather odd acting Prisha moving inside the house...giggling.

He was puzzled at her behaviour but recuperated. He went to keep the car in the garage and have a shower.

In the evening

Some men were arranging the armours on the instruction of their boss. She had specifically instructed them to aim the boy and leave the girl widowed for the pain that she had gone through the years.

The men moved out towards the van and timed their escape plan after doing their deed. The police were bribed but the boss didn't want to take any chance at ruining her perfect plan.

Mumbai

Dan kept the phone at the news that he got. He didn't wait for a minute and rushed to meet Vinod to tell about the danger which would be faced by their beloved in Sydney.

Vinod had told Dan to inform any news about Sanal or Prisha. He feared that his brother would run to the country to save them disregarding his own health.

Pradeep was called by Vinod to meet in their safe place to discuss the issue and come with a foolproof plan to terminate the culprit with protecting their precious children.

Sydney

At the bar,

Suga kept the call and told RM about the news that he got. They didn't waste any time and pulled the car out to Sanal's house. They were still shaken by the incident that happened in the university dormitory, in front of Prisha's room. The culprit was assigned by Jyothi Rangaswamy's goon who wanted to harm Prisha.

Jackson told them to call him if any reinforcement would be required, he would be ready with his force.

Sanal's house