Chapter 65. Love triangle...

Start from the beginning

Prisha loved her room. It was warm, cozy and just the way she wanted. The minimal space added to its beauty.

"It's not much. But...um...I think you can survive the night," Sanal spoke from behind clutching the door knob.

Prisha looked back smiling and negated his words saying

"Are you kidding me?! it's perfect. Actually, quite cozy for my liking..." Prisha brushed the soft sheets on the bed and felt the bounce of the bed.

Sanal looked down satisfied with his choice of the interiors that he had done specifically for her.

*Clears throat*

"Ok, good night then..." Prisha looked at his glowing face and got confused. But nevertheless, she wished him good night and went to take her night clothes.

"...Call me if you need anything. My room is just adjacent to yours. So,..." Sanal raised his shoulders and clicked his tongue, waltzing out.

Prisha was still not understanding his behaviour. She muttered 'weird' and went to wash off her tiredness. 

At the front porch, Sanal couldn't help but smile to have his Prisha beside him. He walked outside the house and pocketed his pants with slight tears falling from his happy eyes.

The first drop of rains fell on his cheeks, making him look up the dark sky. His smile grew bigger with each droplets falling on him, he felt a sense of relief to see her happy and stress-free after so long.

Inside, Prisha came out of her wash and saw the Sydney rains at it's usual time. She went to close the curtains when she saw the most endearing sight outside on the empty street.

Sanal had spread his hands apart and was just admiring the rains to her much amusement.

What happened to him?

For once, she thought to confront him but she didn't as it would only make it more complicated.

12 midnight

Prisha just finished her assignments and kept her laptop aside. She removed her hairclips and let her hair breath.

Her glasses were kept on the bedside table, along with her tablets.

She had hypothyroid, because of the stress that she suffered during her post marriage time. So, she would always eat her morning dose of medicine without fail.

She found the perfect spot on her new bed and hummed, getting sleepy.

Sanal's room

"Goodnight, honey," Sanal closed his laptop, not before kissing his Prisha on the screen.

Yes, he had installed hidden camera in her bedroom to just be cautious of any unnecessary intrusion and also for his satisfaction that she was safe. Vinay had informed him in prior to consider keeping Prisha in his safe house but Sanal suggested otherwise, which led the enemies to take such drastic step of attacking her dormitory.

The next morning

Prisha came out of her room fully dressed to be picked by RM / Joonie for her debut.

She called out Sanal who hummed from the kitchen. She went near the space to get surprised.

He was making breakfast. 

Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Series#2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara