Chapter 63. Fight for love

Start from the beginning

She was not aware of him closing in, for a...

"Hyung?!" RM slowly let go of Prisha who straightened her attire.

Kookie looked at them and thought of their weird behaviour. He then continued saying that the professor were calling them for reciting the events itinerary.

Prisha took her bag and moved with the boys to meet her professor.

As they moved out, they didn't realise a tall figure resting the back of his head on the wall outside the music room, shedding his tears at the scene that he witnessed. He fisted his shaky hands to control his anxiety which was increasing with his loneliness shadowing him.

Sanal saw her walking with them laughing gaily without any worry. He smiled seeing her happy genuinely.

He dunked down his head and walked away from the scene. He had come to the university to meet Prisha and listen to her sing.

But what he saw, completely shattered him.

If she has found her happiness, who is he to stop her. Coz, her happiness matters the most.

The next day,

Prisha was thinking about the music hall incident and the way she ignored the signals given by him.

Did he really love her or was it her imagination as always?

"Prisha? Let's go," RM called her who suddenly became aware of his handsome presence.

She loved the way he would always lightly grab her wrist. His touch was soft and loving, not like...

The cafeteria was bustling with the afternoon chitter and chatter of the students rounding for a meal and small talk.

Lisa was laughing out loud at one of the jokes made by Kookie who saw the gave up faces of Jimin and Suga.

It was always, Lisa and Kookie who could understand their weird talks. They were the aliens of the group, always mingled in their own thoughts.

Prisha sat beside them, asking Suga about the joke cracked up by Kookie. Suga told her to ignore them as usual and asked her about her preparations.

She was supposed to give him a rehearsal before the finale, as she was mentored by him.

Suga was able to attend the university only till 3 in the afternoon, as he had a part time job as bartender in the nearby pub, along with his other random jobs.

So, he told her to come in the pub accompanied by RM as that would be appropriate.

In the evening

Prisha was getting ready to go to the pub to give her final rehearsal to Suga. She was waiting for RM and taking her guitar when

Crash!!!

She hurried to open her room door and saw an unknown figure run from the corridor. He ran past RM and was not stopping even at his call.

RM came rushing to see broken glass pieces in the front of Prisha's room.

He smelled something weird and told her to cover her face with a mask.

She ran inside and came out with a mask of her face.

RM and Prisha then came out of the dormitory, informing the warden about the incident.

The warden told them that they would clean up the place and would take about an hour for the weird smell to go.

RM and Prisha reached the pub within few minutes.

Suga was conversing with a known figure who was laughing at his savage reply to one of the customers.