Chapter 61. Missing Prisha

Começar do início

She saw that Sanal was pouring the lime water juice, mixing some honey in the glass for sweetener.

He placed them on the rock and scanned the food platter for any missing ingredients.

Prisha approached him and saw his wide smile at her. She kept a blank face to not give in to him.

Nevertheless, he told her to have the food and picked up his juice going near his hammock.

Prisha picked the ones she liked and ate to her fill. She was in between glancing at him who was peacefully having his berries, sipping on his juice. 

She went back to her tent and slept on the sleeping bag arranged for her by Sanal.

She thought to ask him the reason for kidnapping her, but after she could decipher the reason for his sudden appearance.

Sanal managed to send a message to Dan regarding their safety and also the time when they would return.

*Clears the throat*

He raised his eyes and smiled at her attempt to talk. It was amazing how she had managed to be silent for an entire day just to torture him. As she was well aware of his fondness of her melodious voice.

He turned around and saw the peaceful manner in which she approached him. He gave her his full attention and looked in her almond eyes which he loved to kiss.

Her hair was still little wet, probably coz of the humidity, She got a little suntan but that only enhanced her beauty. White was her color. He knew it when he changed her attire to make her comfortable in the hot beach weather.

Oh, how he controlled himself when changing her clothes. He had seen her naked but not like this. Little chubby and cute, just how he wanted her to be. Healthy and hearty.

He is a decent guy, but when you have a sexy petite girl for a wife. Even, gods lose their self-control and he is just a mere mortal.

Prisha brushed her stray hair behind her ears and asked him rather sternly

"When are we going back?"

Sanal clutched his heart saying

"At last, my wife's sweet voice! Hm...." He just gazed at her, still clutching his heart.

Prisha got irritated and caught hold of her hips.

"Why did you kidnap me?!" Sanal pointed his index finger at her, trying to explain her question and came out of his hammock.

He then moved towards the fireplace to start it for the cold breeze and spoke

"Coz, I missed you,"

Prisha couldn't believe his words. He kidnapped her because he missed her!