Chapter 60. In the Jungle...

Start from the beginning

He just caressed her cheeks and kissed them in between when she laid unconscious on his lap.

Prisha backed a little getting confused at why did he come back?

When he had broken all the ties, then why?

What did he want?

Before she could gather her thoughts, Sanal grabbed her waist with his right hand and her nape with his left. He kissed her luscious lips which he had missed badly.

He felt her tears falling on his cheeks and wanted to calm her fast-beating heart. Her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her smell, her hair and her touch - he missed them all. He held her softly in his strong arms, just the way she liked. He moved his plump lips on her soft ones and took his sweet time to taste her. He would open his teary eyes slightly in between their kiss to see whether he was dreaming or not.

She was puzzled at his move but missed him. His scent, his wavy hairs, his strong yet soft grip on her. She felt his tongue dancing on hers for the first time, mesmerising her. She wanted this for so long, especially when she had seen his love for her before marriage. His soft care, his sweet words, his soft forehead kisses, his concern.

She slowly moved her hands on his wavy hairs to bring him closer. She heard his moaning whisper 'I love you so much, my sunshine,' waking her up.

'Why you need to be so close to him, huh?'

'Oh, maybe he is a spare and your actual boyfriend is someone else, huh?!'

'You know, you are worse than the roadside...'

'Um...Prerna you have something on your cheeks,'

She used her strength and pushed him away from her. Sanal was taken aback by her jolt.

He opened his mouth to tell her the actuality of the situation, but she started running away from him.

He got confused and ran after her to not let her suffer any injuries or worst end up in front of a wild animal.

He grabbed her wiggling self from behind and tried to still her but

She jolted her body upwards hitting him on his head with her head. He clutched his forehead at the powerful impact from his once fragile wife.

He opened his mouth to clarify his kidnapping attempt when

Smack!

She forcefully kicked him on the guts, making him fall back. He got shocked at her new aura, and felt the blood droplet on his lips.