Chapter 48. His Insult!

Start from the beginning

Why were his hands trembling all the time?***

The headache was coming back. He clutched his burning head and closed his eyes to not let his tears fall out.

He even ignored his mom's calls and woke up only after Soumya jerked his shoulders lightly.

He looked at Prisha thinking 'No! you would not do that to me, our love! Never!' and fisted his hands looking at her beautiful face with melancholy. Her misty eyes were telling a different story. Her face glowed with happiness and relaxed.

Apparently unbeknownst to him, Prisha just had her periodic cycle going on which would at times tire her to the core. But making her look fresh and radiant oblivious to others and at times herself.

Sanal's eyes filled with rage at the cruel betrayal that his Prisha did on him.

He not only felt cheated but dejected at the fake love that she was showering upon him.

He swore to show her and her deceiving family the real pain to hurt his already broken heart.

"Sanal, I hope you have cleared your schedule for tomorrow afternoon? You know you have to come with us and Varma's for checking the new house that they have bought," Prisha looked at him who wanted to escape out of the nonsense of the Varma's and her. But he thought about it and saw the eagerness in his parent's eyes and didn't want to disappoint them.

In the morning, Sanal told Prisha that he would meet them directly to the plot and told her to move with his parents.

Prisha knew that he was just avoiding her as usual and thought the best to agree to his decision.

In the afternoon, the Varma's along with Menon's were waiting for Sanal to show up at the new house.

Since, Sanal was busy trying to figure out the person with whom his cunning wife was roaming around shamelessly.

He even made it an attempt to fit camera in his room, her car to keep a vigilant on her daily activities.

He wanted to catch them red handed and flash her innocent play that she was enacting in front of the family.

He was shocked at the amount of love that were showered on her within such a short time. So, he wanted to gather all the evidence against her before exposing her in front of the family.

"Sorry, I was held up in the office. So, why are we here?!!" Sanal walked towards the waiting crowd who were surprised at his arrogant behaviour.

Nevertheless, Pradeep only thought about his daughter and called the new couple towards him.

He smiled at his daughter and spoke

"Kanna, how did you like your new home?!!" Prisha looked at her father shocked and glanced at her mom who nodded her head smilingly.