Chapter 39. Good Newz!

Start from the beginning

"Chech, what happened?" Veena looked at Prisha and suddenly clutched her arms crying loudly.

"Why?! Why did he have to do this to me? why?!!" Prisha tried to console her by caressing her hairs and asking the person whom she was referring to.

After Veena was relaxed, she looked at Prisha who asked her again about the identity of the person.

Veena had seen the maturity that Prisha had carried since the time she had interacted with the family and thought to be the right person to converse her heart out.

Prisha felt bad for Veena at the reveal of her and Xavier's relationship and how he had left her with a burden. The one time when they had got carried away and ended up with not using the protection. Veena cursed that day and Xavier to abandon her. Prisha told her to convey the message to Xavier as he needs to know the news. Veena shrugged off the thought saying that she would not contact him whatsoever.

"Chech, what are you going to do about the...child?" Prisha asked the obvious question to which Veena told her the obvious answer.

Prisha was shocked at the horrifying decision that Veena had taken. She tried to make her change her mind but Veena said only this

"I cannot hurt my family more," Prisha had to agree to her demands unless...

Veena kept the phone and told her that the operation would be day after tomorrow. Prisha had convinced her to book the appointment under her name 'Mrs. Prisha Menon' as to not raise suspicion in the family, but Veena was not aware that Prisha had a plan devised to stop the confused Veena from making a grave mistake.

Prisha agreed to accompany her for not supporting her but hoping to change her mind.

Prisha thought of an apt way to make the mother in Veena rise to save her child.

Sovin industries ltd.

Sanal was explaining the presentation to the investors getting questioned by them badly. Vinay was watching the way Sanal was able to clarify each and every queries with ease and not disappointing any of them.

"Mr. Sanal, why should a person with a creative interest be the Visual Arts Director of the new venture. I mean you, yourself studies business and have a contrast interest of arts. That doesn't match up!!" Dinesh asked him to get a glare from Sameer who wanted to give it back to his cousin but was stopped by Vinay.

"*scoff* you have the answer in your question, Sir. As the most creative person in the most talented. As he is a multitasker, innovator, forecaster and also a good manager. So, all in all a complete work of art. A masterpiece. A person who is soft with his hands and sharp in his mind is a very deadly combination. Rare to find and difficult to handle. So, I feel I have what it takes to be the Visual Arts Director of SmartArt of Business Academy, Sir!"

Vinay clapped the loudest at the challenging words thrown at Dinesh who gritted his teeth at the line of applause and claps that Sanal received for his justification.

"Mr. Sanal, our new Visual Arts Director for SmartArt of Business Academy. Congratulations Son, your deserve it!" Vinay hugged his nephew feeling proud of his hard-work that he had observed in the past few months.

He had conveyed his agreement to make Sanal the Visual Arts Director but told Sameer to let him face the Boards as he must not be pampered with the fortune just like that. He must learn to fight for his rights and express his knowledge through his words and actions.

Both the proud elders kept a party in honour of their new Visual Arts Director of SmartArt of Business School in the Grand Plaza, inviting their near and dear ones.