Chapter 38. My Wife!

Start from the beginning

The living room

Prisha was sweetly conversing with the family making Sanal angry at her fake love towards his innocent and humble family.

He sat on his chair and found Prisha serving him his favourite dishes.

He tasted them and liked the new taste boom in his mouth. He as usual thanked his mom who corrected him saying that he should thank his wife and not her.

Sanal realised his mistake and got up from the chair, saying that he was full.

He went straight to his room confusing the people in the room.

Prisha spoke excusing his behaviour that maybe he is tensed with the office work.

Sameer glanced at Latha who signalled him to check on him later.

"Chech would you help me with my project. I am stuck with the design work. Please?" Soumya asked her favourite Chech who agreed to help her.

At around 10 pm, Prisha came back to her room and found her husband sound asleep.

After doing her night routine, she tried to sleep on her side of the bed.

In the morning

Sanal felt the sunrays hit his eyes as he had forgotten to screen the windows before sleeping. Prisha was unaware of his sleeping habits and was still new to his way of living.

He tried to get up but felt a slender hand clutching tight to his waist. He looked at the slight pouty face of his Prisha and smiled.

She was sleeping like a baby with her stray hair dancing on her chubby cheeks. He removed them to see the flawless pretty face of his wife.

She moved slightly and gripped him more tighter, making him chuckle.

He closed in her and went to take her plump lips when

"Mhm. My Sharu is very smart. Otherwise, who would think to get their daughter married to a heartbroken lover boy!"

He removed her hands and went to the washroom to do his morning routine.

This was the routine for the next few days.

Wherein Prisha would diligently engage herself with the family members taking in their likes and dislikes. Helping out Soumya for her studies and guide her for her future plans. Latha was fascinated by Prisha's knowledge about traditional food and their benefits for each and every aliments. She reminded her on her mother-in-law Meera Menon, who was the pandora box of food and its history.

Sameer was surprised that Prisha had the desire to take Indian music globally and wanted to master the art of music.

He said that she should surely go for her dreams as that would even help her boost her confidence more.

Sanal was getting angrier with her involvement in most of his family affairs. He wanted to flash her true evil side in front of his family asap to save them from the mother daughter wrath.

One day

Prisha was watering the garden petunia's and feeling the fresh breeze hit her loose wavy hairs.

She had ordered some more flowers to arrange a small floral patch in the lonesome garden area.

She hummed her favourite tune unaware of a certain shrewd character eyeing her from afar.