Chapter 35. The Menon's new bride!

Start from the beginning

The ladies had managed to fill their suit cases for the honeymoon with neither of their approval but that of Trishna, Amritha and Benisha who happily assisted.

After the Sadhya, Sanal was instructed to get ready for the reception party as it was early evening. The reception was for their friends who had missed the wedding, the party being kept in the late evening.

The men's dressing room and ladies dressing room were quite near to each other.

The Stage was set for the bride and groom making a grand entrance for them. 

The cousins and friends had prepared a special dance for the bride groom surprising them

Both of them entered the hall with the blast of music playing to welcome them onto the stage.

Sanal was trying to control his laughter at Dino and Garuav's effort to pull off the dance moves which was taught by Benisha from the past one week.

Benisha was getting furious at his mistakes and glaring at him.

Prisha was giggling at her friends antics and grabbed Sanal's hand who gazed at her.

She had worn a red ruffle lehenga with the most intricate bridal makeup and hairdo making her look like an angel – a Seraphim angel. 

He had opted to wear a black suit to complement Prisha's look. He pinned his hair with a hairband to give him a more rugged look. 

After they were seated, Sameer came forward and spoke in the mic expressing his heart felt message to the bride and groom

"Sanal, you have come a long way trying to prove yourself to me, to your mother, your family and even yourself. I have seen your struggle for the past few months and seen a drastic change in you. I didn't know the reason then. But now when I see you happier, more calm and even so much in love. I can guess that the person who is responsible for this is none other my dear daughter-in-law, Prisha,"

Sanal looked at his Prisha lovingly and kissed her hand which he had not left from the time they had entered the hall.

"Prisha, my child. You have managed to make us see a different side of our Sanal. Please be with him forever, as his strength, his smile and his shield. As he would be for you. *inhales deeply* welcome to the family, Prisha Menon,"