Chapter 33. My Sunshine!

Start from the beginning

Just then, 

Prisha turned to see her Sanal singing in support of her.

He gave a look saying 'I got you' making her smile shyly. She also joined him in order to show that she would finish the song.

But Sanal kept his laptop aside, walking towards her with his melodious tune surprising her more.

They were now standing facing each other with a teasing smile and trying to beat each other in the battle of her favourite game.

Sanal was gazing at her aura, keeping his hands behind his back. Her whole expression would change drastically when singing, making him fall in love with her again and again.

Prisha saw the way her Sanal was smiling so lovingly at her and moving his eyes on her face as if peppering her with his sweet kisses. Both were blushing sweetly being apart only by an inch, not touching just looking in each other's eyes.

Their family saw the love radiating from them and just blessed them for their care and affection for each other.

She then challenged him with the most difficult song which she thought would make him back out. He thought for a while, then tilted his head signalling the he was up for it.

So, they started singing the song, making her amazed as she knew that he would not be so good in pulling difficult musical notes with so much ease.

After finishing his turn, he bend down to her face level whispering "So, you think you are the only one who can sing, hm?"

Prisha pursed her lips trying to control her smile. He playfully pinched her nose, making her close her eyes and made his way out of the room; ignoring the tease they were getting from the people in the room.

Latha looked at Sharanya who nodded her head at the lovely interaction that happened between the love birds.

The next day

Morning

Sanal had opted to dress in the traditional kurta to surprise his Prisha.

He knew that she would be surprise to see him in an entirely new attire. So, he proudly strode outside and get the surprised look from most of the family members.

"Oh, you are ready? Good, go ahead in the car, we will come along!" Latha told her son who was puzzled at the hastiness that his mother was showing by slightly pushing him towards the front door.

His cousins gave him a subtle smile and startedmoving out of the house one after the other fixing their attire.