Chapter 31. The perfect sister.

Beginne am Anfang

So, he thought to let her cool down before he could explain.

At the concert hall

Sanal was standing with Rajeev who was exciting at the invite given by his Prisha Chech.

She had told him about the concert of his favourite artist but hid the surprise that she had planned for him.

"Where is Chech? The concert is going to start in a few minutes!!" Rajeev was getting restless at not entering the concert hall on time.

"She must have been held in traffic. He is the most celebrated artist. So, the people are pooling from all over the places!" Sanal tried to calm down his over hyped cousin.

"There she is!" Rajeev patted his cousins shoulder who looked back to see his l'art walking down smilingly. 

'You never fail to impress me'

She went apologising to Rajeev stating that she was stuck in traffic and grabbed his arm to the concert hall.

Sanal followed them half smiling.

He saw both his favourite people vibing to the music of their favourite artist. Rajeev held Prisha's hand and hopped at the beat of the music.

Sanal saw some stupid men trying to close up to his l'art. So, he rushed to her grabbing her by the waist surprising her.

"Sunny! Raj is here!" Prisha signalled him to Rajeev who was vibing without a care in the world. She tried to wiggle out of his hold but he held her tight with no intention of leaving her.

"He is in his own zone and moreover I am not doing anything. Just holding you," Saying so he rested his face on her neck vibing to the music.

Prisha smiled at his words and continued to move to the beat of the music, catching hold of his hands on her tummy.

At the encore, Prisha told Rajeev to pay attention to the speech given by the artist.

"As a special request, I would like to mention my most sincere fan, Mr. Rajeev Nair who has made it possible to my concert with his awesome presence. Thank you, Rajeev!"

Rajeev was awestruck and it took him a minute to understand what happened when the spotlight hit him.

He smiled and waved at his artist who acknowledged his excitement.

Prisha could see the happiness on Rajeev's face who was screaming at the surprise that he got.

"Was it you?!" Sanal asked his Prisha who nodded her head being in his arms. He tightened his hold on her.

The light then turned dim with the soft song played by the artist. Sanal managed to see his l'art look back at him making him do the obvious.

He kissed her forehead with his soft caress making her clutch his hands holding her tummy softly. She continued to move with the soft music enjoying her time with her love.