Chapter 26. Our First date!

Start from the beginning

"I am going to say 'hi' to your *quoting action in the air* fiancé," Sanal bend down to her face level saying with an amusement knowing her lies.

"Why?!! I told you he is busy. Just go away, ok!!" Prisha caught hold of his hand and turned him around.

He removed her hand softly and smiled shaking his head.

"Please go. I don't want him to see you," Sanal stopped in his tracks turning his eyes at her scared ones.

He licked his lips, pursing it knowing that she had some feeling for him which she was trying hard to hide.

"Ok," saying so Sanal strode to her smirking.

"On one condition," Prisha looked at him and nodded her head making him move out of the boutique door.

"Don't you want to know the condition?!" Sanal raised his eyebrows trying to make her realise her blunder. Prisha was pushing him out of the boutique and sight of her family.

"Whatever it is. I agree, but for now. Please go!," Prisha was adamant at sending him away from the boutique before any of her family members saw him. Sanal told her to give her phone to which she agreed thinking that would be his bid. How wrong she was?

Sanal saved his number on her phone as 'Sunny' and told her to not delete it. Prisha nodded her head looking back to the boutique.

Sanal then moved to his car not before saying

"See you on our date at four, ok?" Prisha was wide eyed at his sudden date plan. She saw him give his best smile donning his glasses starting the engine.

He rode off before she could refuse. She held her forehead at his unbelievable attempt to not let her go.

Varma residence

Sonia was overjoyed at their shopping experience and told Sharanya that they should go for such trips more often.

Sharanya kept the call and looked at her tensed daughter who was biting her nails.

Prisha would always bite her nails whenever she was tensed.

"Kanna, what is it? Is it your results? don't worry, you will get good marks, hm? You should go and nap for a while to get rid of your tiredness, hm?" Prisha nodded her head and moved to her room.

Sharanya was happy that her daughter was always obedient to her parents especially her. Sharanya wanted the best for her children. So, she would go to any level to get them their happy ending, as she got hers.

Sovin Industries ltd.

Sanal was happy with the progress of the new venture which would mark the new entrants in the field of academics.

Vinay told him to strictly adhere to the guidelines given by their financial and legal advisor. Sanal was still not given the signing authority which he thought was advisable.

Dino looked at his friend who couldn't stop smiling ever since he came back from the boutique.

"You seems quite happy today. What's the matter? Someone injured?" Sanal glared at him at his weird joke but smiled immediately shaking his head.

He walked towards the door of his cabin whistling startling his friend.

Dino ran behind him who was instructing his designer on the arrangements of the pictures on the vision board.

He then told his assistant to mark the calendar for the annual audit and arrange for the training session for the employees.

Sanal was doing his work diligently confusing Dino who never saw him so engrossed in work.