Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!

Start from the beginning

Latha patted Sanal's cheeks and went happily to do her chores.

Vinay and Sameer left to the study room followed by Soumya who looked at her brother calculating in the air.

Dino came near his friend and patted his shoulder saying

"Well done, my clueless lover. You have your family agree to your wish, finally!! Good luck in convincing them that this *circling his hands* was a LIE!" Dino then left angry at his friend who used a poor soul as his scapegoat.

Sanal sat on the couch still clueless at the event that favoured and in a way not favoured him.

"Yeah, hey, how are you buddy? Long time. An exhibition? Where? You mean the City hall galleria? Oh, Ok. Send me the tickets. I will come. Yeah, see you," Sanal kept the call and thought to take a cold shower to cool his hot head.

Varma Residence

Prisha was shaken by the decision kept in front of her by her family.

Sharanya held her hand lovingly waiting for her response.

"What did he say? Is he ok with the...the...alliance!" Prisha looked at her mom who tightened her hold.

"They will tell us by evening," Pradeep told her who got up and turned to leave for her room not before

"Then I will tell my decision after that," She turned and looked at her parents.

"Sharu, are we burdening her with this alliance. I mean we can wait. I just don't want her to...you know..." Pradeep told his thoughts to Sharanya who smiled at him saying

"Pradeep, don't worry. We will take the decision only after her approval and not before that. ok"

Previn hugged his mother saying

"Yes, mom. we don't want our Ishu to endure any problems. So, Dad. Only after Ishu says that she is ok with the alliance, will we move forward," Pradeep was happy that his family wanted only the happiness of his fragile daughter.

At the club,

Dino was tensed at the blunder that his friend caused keeping Prisha as his ticket to freedom.

"Hey," Dino screwed his eyebrows at the call and decided to avoid him.

"Dino, please. I didn't know that they would agree so quickly. And even agree for that matter! I just wanted to get away from their constant nagging!" Sanal tried to explain his situation to his friend who folded his hands and looked straight in his eyes.

"So!! you could have told them anything! Why take Prisha? And that too, marriage?!! Are you out of your freaking mind?!! *huff* Sanal, let me ask you one question. Answer me truthfully?!!" Dino was getting boiled up by the minute.

Sanal didn't want to lose his friend and nodded his head to answer without any lies.

"Do you love her?" Sanal was taken aback by his words and shaked his head.

"I-I don't know. I mean yeah...she takes my breath away. But...as you said, marriage. I don't know. I too don't want to spoil her life! She is too fragile for this! Dino, please help me!" Dino looked at the helplessness of his friend.

"Then tell them the truth. Coz, I don't know any other way wherein you can save your stupid ass from this!!" Sanal buried his head in his hands at the clumsiness caused by him that would not only effect his family but her family too.