Author's Note

Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!!

I honestly can't believe I've come to the end if this book. I'm really emotional right now. I had tears on my eyes writing the last scene of Nabil and Afifah. What would I do with my days now? what else will I have on my mind before I fall asleep. These two characters have became a very huge part of me, I will definitely miss them. Afifah the most, she was so beautiful and strong, and sometimes childish yet heartwarming. But, I love her despite her flaws.

I'm getting so emotional right now, the familial love in this story is just too much for my heart. I'm someone that had immense live for my family and being able to portray that through my words is honestly such a bliss y'all have no idea.
I can't believe I've cried while writing this book even when I decided to omit Sumayya at the end with no other explanation. Our favorite Sumie, it was so hard letting her go and no matter how much, her lively and stubborn personalities play a huge role in Afifah and Nabil's love story. I love her.

All in all, this was an amazing journey I'm glad I have taken, really, I'm so proud of my self and like a said in the preface of the book or may I haven't, it will always be dedicated to my little brother, Nabil. Yeah I actually name the male character after him.  He suggested that and he is so cute to go against it. *Sending love from here dear.*❤️😊

Truth to be told, I never thought that I would have so much people reading this. Seeing your votes and comment and all is just so overwhelmed. To be candid, when I started writing this book it was supposed to be something simple, Out of ordinary. Well, as we move, the characters take the pen from my hand and write their own story 😂

So, I didn't want to say this but any way, I have to. Ever since Inara, Aahil, Aadil and Amira came into the story, I've had an ideas weaving in my head about them. I want to write a book for them, may be just Inara, or may Amira. Yes, their little princess.

At first it was Nimrah; Afifah's little sister. But I as we go further, her scenarios in my head started to fade. Please, share in your thoughts through any of my social media handle, either tye Wattpad it self, Instagram or.my email. It is all open for all your comments and reviews. Talking about reviews, please and please write it, it will really mean alot to me.

This was one hell of a rollercoaster and I'd like to appreciate a few people in my life. First, my mother, for being so understanding and supporting and letting me hide all day writing without complain. Allah bless you mom. And my siblings, believe me or not, some ideas are from them. Fatima, thank you for always helping with some words when I couldn't remember. Thank you all these amazing souls, I love you with all my heart.

Hauwa Sanusi, my darling bestie. Thank you for always encourage me to continue writing whenever I'm about to procastinate. I wouldn't have make.it of not because of you. Some time I update just because of her, she use.ti always nagged for me to update before I did. And if have gotten used to it, I will have to wait untill she did before I update. Thank you so much and I love you girl. Falmata AH, *I see you too*, my writing buddy. Thank you so much for.always comforting and encourage me. I really enjoyed all.tge night we spend talking about nothing but books. Before I forget, she is also writing a book, check on it please. I promise you will enjoy it.

Jazakallahu Khair for being the kind of friends you are, my darlings. I appreciate the both of you, today and forever.

And a big fat thanks for the love, the support and kind words about this book from all of you; My readers. I promise you, I know you all. Those who never flipped the end of the chapter before tapping that orange star. Those that left comment on each and every chapter even if it's just an emoji. Truly, it meant alot to me. And some friends whom we have getting so close through this journey. Sumayya, I didn't forget about you. You're such a great friend. I love you ❤️🥰

I honestly thank you for your patience and sticking along despite me not updating for months. To all my reader thank you so much, the ghost readers and the active one. I no words for you all, candidly. If you have anything that you want me to know, it could be a correction, a review, a comment or just word of encouragement. You can please reach out to me through either of these;

Email; haniyyahibrahim44@gmail.com

Instagram; Haniyyerh-X

Wattpad; Haniyyerh-X

Moving on, will I be writing another book.? Yes and No. Firstly, I need to finished my first book, even though, I lost interest in it but I'm trying to revive it. I just found it cliche, maybe I'm changing the story line. Not sure though. Oh yeah, I'm trying to write another book but this time around, it's not a romance, fiction or anything fantasy. It's an educational book. Your girl is growing up. It's an Islamic book for youths. 

Oops, I said too much, it was supposed to be a surprise. So please🤐🤫.

I think I should let you rest by now, i rant to much. And don't forget, I will be waiting for your reviews and comments.

Toh sai watarana, natafi🚶🥱

Byes you all, much loves.❤️😘