chap 64; seraphic

Around 6; 30 in the morning, they kept aside their Quran and prayed two nafl. They raise up their hand in dua-manner and make Dua. The moment was tranquilizer to their current state of mind, they all need it. She leaned over his shoulder, resting her head on it. He wrapped his hand around her securely not wanting to ever let her go. She knew and believed that was her safest place in the world.

The world should crash, she didn't mind when she was in his arms. It is safest to say that her heart always yearned for it too. A day without a hug or kiss from him is like a day full of dull moments. Right there, she hates that her speculations always come true. Because whenever she doesn't get that from him, the day will be a bad day even though she doesn't want to rely on it but she isn't able to deal with what is in her heart, not brain.

Spending some time like that, he decided it should be enough because adding some minutes there will make him late. So, he unwrapped his hand around her, she groaned when could no longer feel his warmth. He chortled at her childishness nevertheless, he stood up with her "I will be late if I continue staying" he said and stood up and she followed him. He folded the prayer  mats as she headed to bed to sleep.
"Where are you going? '' she asked when saw him about to head to the door with a change outfit, tracksuit. "Exercise" he replied as he walked to her and pulled her from the bed "you should also follow me" he said and she shook her head immediately, "no, no I'm sleepy I will just slee_" he didn't even let her finish as he brought her to closet to get changed from nightwear.

"Remember what the doctor says, we have to be healthy to have a baby" he reminded and she sulked. "but I'm sleepy"

"My Little kitten" he said and pinched her nose. They went to the hospital together and the doctor filled them with required information, what to do and don'ts. She prescribed medication for Afifah to help her heel and asked them to continue trying if they might succeed. With a Grumpy expression, she changed to sweatsuit, tied her messy hair with scrunchie and followed him to the gym all the way whining.

You all expect that when she gets there she will just find a place and sit, maybe sleep or entertain herself with him lifting all gyming tools. Well she did none of them, she went ahead to practice whatever she saw in the room because they all fascinated her. She needs to be healthy if she wants to have a baby, therefore she has to look over her diet and weight to avoid complications.

"Watch out" Nabil reminded, which jolted her out of her reverie. She was on the treadmill at a high speed and she was lost in her thoughts at the same time, she needed to be careful or else she may fall and injure herself.
He was worried seeing her touching each one of the equipment, some are heavier than her while some she won't be able to lift it from the ground. But with her stubbornness, she tried all of them while letting out some silly cries.

He was supposed to work out but he found him doing nothing but looking out after her so she wouldn't get injured. "You can't use this one, it's not for you" he cautioned as he moved close to her to stop her. She was trying to pick a heavenly barbell. "Why is it not for me, ok let me try, it looks nice by the way" she replied adamantly, for good sake that thing is heavier than her in any slightest way. She can't even move it. "nice right" he muttered under his breath as he smirked. He let her try it.

"Aahh" a … cries escape her lips, instead of him going and checking what's wrong with her, he remains rooted to his spot as he laughs in a mocking manner. She stood up from there and sent him glare which unvexed him. "Stop laughing at me" she said as used her hand to beat him on the chest.

He holds her hands and kisses them, as she continues to glare at him. "Don't you say you want to try them all, why give up so easily" he derided.  "What a man can do, a woman can do better, isn't what you said" he joked.