chap 51; the Suleimans

The amazing family of Mr Suleiman sat all in the waiting room, chatting Merrily,  laughing excitedly as they wait for the new awaiting guest. The happiness that was glowing all over the face of everyone is unexplainable. They all can't wait to meet the awaiting guest, and by the way it's looks, they must be special. Because each and everyone of them are there, From the eldest to the youngest family members, though they were not that much, still they ate still enough to cause a huge distraction in the airport. They weren't just normal people, and all of them being together at once caused a huge chaos. Everyone there was on his or her own toes, it's good that no paparazzi were in there, even though the security personnel had to cover them up before entering.

The Suleiman's family was an elite and aristocratic family, the most important and respectful in the whole country. Surely everyone respect them, the family never get into dirt, there is no history of them being into any depravity. Their reputation never got at stake nor tarnished. Each and every one respects them because of how well the family members have climbed the ladder. You can never dig up dirt in their name. The Patrick of the family was known all over the globe, his name Has reached to each and every business man in the world, counting among the richest business man, his name must be included. Then his son, Umar Farouq Suleiman who took over his foot step. His other late son, who died in the plane crash in the middle protecting his country. He was known as a connoisseur to his work all over the country, his stars started shining but the one who loved him the most took him away, leaving everyone heartbroken. He's known and loved because of his loving and soft nature, his siblings and children all love him because of that.

And then, coming to the last born of him, The famous Qamara Suleiman. She is well known because of her trending industry which has been blooming for years now. She specializes in the field of red biotechnology, and owns the drug manufacturing industry. Her work never stopped there, she was also good at Genetic engineering.

The sister in-laws of the family weren't left behind, Hajiya Zainab, well known and expertise in the field of fashion industry. Her fashion house is one of the best in Africa. It has many branches, both home and outside. Dr Hauwa'u, an expert in the field of medicine, her private hospital is well known and famous. 

Coming to the grandchildren of the family, The name of Afifah has reached to each and every citizen. Now, she is among the ones that country is proud of, making examples of them so people can work hard to be who they want to be. The girl just changed the downgraded look females were receiving from the society. A young and female for that matter, but she has reached the level that many are afraid to.

Nabil also wasn't left behind, his aeronautic company was booming. He was tagged the Arab pilot among his colleagues, and having a good record from his work back at Oman, he was given the highest rank.

Afifah sat in-between her mother's, leaning on each of them from time like a small kid. This is her number one blessing, having two mothers at a time and they all love you like no one else. She was so grateful for having mummy as a mother figure and mother in law. Any woman needs to have a loving mother-in-law, good husband's relatives. Those ones are the major ones causing problems between husband and wife but when you get the nice one you're the luckiest. She was good to say she is among her husband's relatives so no one can cause hassles for her. His mother is her mother, his father her father, his sister; she believes that no one loves her more than that soul, The same grandparents. She has to ask for anything, because she really got everything. Only God knows though. You can never have everything.

"Miemie, Dada'' Afifah's voice echoed all over the waiting room. She was the first to notice them making everyone look at the door. She sprung out from her mothers and ran quickly to welcome her grandparents, Sumayya, Amara, Nimi and Khaled all followed behind her. She throws herself in the embrace of her grandma, followed by the rest. She hugged them all together at once with a beautiful and contented smile adorning her face. Her heart was finally at ease now seeing her grandkids. Now seeing them all grown up, she was reminded of how long she hasn't put her eyes on them.