Chap 33; that's called love

The sun light peaked through the gaps of the curtains, illuminating the room with a natural glow, the winter breeze wafting in. Her eyelid parted repeatedly due to the sun light , she unintentionally brought her hand to cover her eyes to sleep more, later on she couldn't feel the light so she relaxed. Nabil who was standing blocking the sun to reflect on her chortled, seeing her reacting like this he walked to the window to let the curtains fall covering every aperture. Nabil casually waltzed to the bed and sat across her, he stared deeply at her small glowing face, her face was like a baby one, smooth and glowing with a very small pink lips and and a button nose. Her soft cheeks that look inviting to touch and feel it. Her long seductive eyelashes that can turned on a man when ever she blinks them. His hands were tempting him to caress her cheek, to feel it softness. Truth to Dr Aisha's word, her face was hairy but not that much. To him they accentuate her beauty, they were so soft that made him want to stroke them.

He found himself stroke her face tenderly, he gently did so lovingly. He went ahead to her arched brow, and her lustrous curly hair which was showing from her loosen cap. He leaned over and kiss her forehead. She squirmed in her sleep as if she wasn't comfortable. He intently look at her to check if she is fine and she again cringed in pain arching her back as her hand goes behind fondling her back. It seems like her back is aching, he remembered what the doctor said, she will encounter severe back pain.

He stood up and walked into the closet when he remembered what can sooth her back pain. He came out with a bottle of oil in his hand and walked to her side of the bed and keep the bottle on the side drawer top. He was slightly adjusting her sleeping position to make her lie on her chest when she woke up. She yawned checking her surrounding her eyes coming in contact with Nabil which froze her. She nervously shifted on the bed as she winced pain in the process. "Careful" he reminded her.

She looked at her surrounding she was in his room, remembering how he brought her yesterday to his room she blushed. He picked her in a bridal style from the car up to his room, when she saw him passing the door of her room, she talked to him but he didn't reply nor stop until in his room. He said from now on she will be staying in his room so he can take good care of her, her health wasn't stable still so he has to be extra careful. He brought some of her nesseceties to his room.

She looked at him asking him what is wrong, with her eyes, she saw him so close to her that she couldn't fathom what he would have done if she hasn't woke up. "I saw you squirming and wincing as if some where is paining you so I decided to check" he said standing up from the bed.

"Oh, my back is aching as hell and my stomach is still in pain" she said touching her backbone, cringed her face. "Sorry, you should have breakfast and take your meds but for now let me massage your back" he said  offering to help her by massaging her back, she nervously stared at him. It take her by surprise to heard him saying that. Is he for real? He will massage her back. Wonders shall never end. Who could have think the mighty Captain Nabil Muhammad will offer to do a massage to non other than Maryam. The girl he always despise and scold every time, but now the same girl he is talking nicely and treating sweetly as if they were both different people.

'Should I be scared' Afifah asked her self, because it's unlike him. The other days she spend nicely with him left her bewildered and now he was extra nice and so sweat is everything ok.

"No you shouldn't be" Nabil said out of a blue, she gazed back at him surprised, did she said that out loud or did he read her mind. One thing she didn't know about him was how effective his ears are, he heard things easily from afar or close even if he didn't mind. "Don't worry your__" she started and he didn't let her finished when he cut her off.

"Do you want dad to scold me again, just turn over and let me do my work" he said giving no room for argument. She didn't have any options rather than doing so because that is what her father asked him to do; to take care of her and do everything she need. She nervously stared deeply at his eyes as if she can find a way to object him and she didn't, she turned over slowly resting on her chest. Smirk took over his lips as he crouched down and sat on the edge of the bed.