chap 35; old version

A week past in a blur, Afifah was perfectly fine now, her health was stable. The only thing remaining now is her hand which was also healing rapidly. Now she can do things by her self with no one's help which was grateful for her, she hate depending on people.

"Your presence is needed in the meeting, and you've to be because that  imbecile will use your absence for his own advantage" Mufeeda said worriedly, her face expression wasn't good at all. Them and their rival company where competing to get the contract for the construction of housing estate building from the government and that is a huge contract that will benefit both them and the company, the company will be famous and gain alot.

"Don't worry Mufeeda I will be there by the way, Bamanga And sons can never win over us, have you forgotten the distruction they cause for the flyover construction their company did because of their greediness" Afifah assured her and calmly sipped her juice and inhaled the fresh air. She relaxed in the hammock placed in the terrace swinging lightly on it as she tried to mellow out her heart.

"Yeah I know about that, but don't forget the company was owned by the one of elite family in this country they can do anything in there power to cover that" Mufeeda reasoned,

"Yes but that disaster can't be covered even if they tried because every single eye saw it and also Danbatta family was an elite too ruling both in politics and business and the Suleimans also so they wouldn't dare because two influential families were backing us" Afifah said with all confidence and added "and even with out them we can win it or are you underestimating our capabilities Mufee" she finished throwing her hands in the air raising a brow at her friend.

Actually it wasn't like they are better than the Bamanga and sons company,  They can't be because the company was one of the best in the country over the years now, the company exited for more than two decades now and it was known all over not like Afifah's which was exiting for five years. The problem is the company now just lack proper management, the owner of the company passed it to one his heir which was so greedy and arrogant. He wasn't after the achievement of the company at all.

"No, not at all. Let just leave this matter talking about that imbecile is ruining my mood" Mufeeda said annoyingly hissing at the end. Asad Bamanga an eligible bachelor of the town, he has both the wealth and fame. Much arrogant and egoistic, a big time spoil brat and a flirt, can do anything and get Scott free. Women are like his shirts, he wear them and throw it after and never look back at it. Still they throw themselves to him.

"Calm down Mufee, the guy is really in to you why not just give him a chance" Afifah joked, knowing Mufeeda she tried to muffle her laughter and swing on the hammock. Mufeeda sent her friend a deadly glare "oh please don't ever say that, I can't stand that skirt chaser" Mufeeda said annoyingly and turned back at her friend "Remember he is also into you why didn't you give him a chance" she said like the smart-aleck she is. Actually Asad Bamanga go after any woman he sees, he flirt way to much and after getting what he wanted he will fling it like a dirt.

"I'm not in the market anymore I'm married, but think of this. Isn't about time you find a guy" Afifah said worried about her close friend, she was off men, they torn her beyond repair and now she is tired, they betrayed her uncountable times. Among her circle, she is the one always catching cruises before, been a Fulani bombshell with a striking features men falls for her easily and she was happy for that. But when she got to know they all fall for beauty and charms not her soul and break her heart when they couldn't get what they wanted, she chased men out of her life and love to live her life, with no tension no persecution.

"Hmm, forget them not everyone is like your husband" Mufeeda said and Afifah scoffed if only she knew what she is suffering. "He is loyal and kind-hearted" she complimented, Afifah sorely agreed with her and continue swinging.