chap 11: Dinner party

I climbed on top of the mountain just to see you

A F I F A H

We sat on a coach in a very big spontaneous hall,the hall was decorated so beautiful with many glittering and scintillating object which makes everywhere sparkle,I was dressed in blue fitted gown which was sprawl oest on the floor like tail, it has a dainty white embroidery on the bust and full sleeve,a white poplin on top which embellished the dress. It fitted me perfectly from the top hugging my curves but not to tight.

My head gear is tied into a tight but beautiful design more than twelve pleats,then I was wearing a blue heals with a silver touches,a gold necklace jewelry set adorned my neck,ear,wrist and index finger. My makeup was done perfectly and flawlessly beautiful by one of the famous MUA in Abuja.
As I looked at my glowing Hand,I remember all the tortures Ammiey made me go through all in the names of gyaran jiki. But now looking at myself I appreciate her effort,my hands and leg were beautify perfectly with a red henna which compliment my fair skin.

I was so nervous as hell,the hall was so full of people,from the ones I know to the one I've never ever meet before,it was so boisterous.

All thanks to my mothers and friends,I will have wanted to have a low-key wedding with just family and friends,but they went ahead to make it a grand big wedding,I hate being the center of attention,all eyes were on me,on us.

I glance at my so called husband now,he is sitting beside me looking so handsome and elegant,dress in a very expensive clothing which complete his look. He carried that aura around him which will make you feel inferior.

He take my hand which is in my lab interwining it with his,this little interaction sent shiver down my spine,when he held mine in his,my heart accelerated,his hand were so soft yet hard.
There is an queerly feelings that makes  me feel safe,makes me feel protected, calmed. And I hold it back not want to let go. " Are you nervous" he asked  whispering which makes me shuddered because of the sudden voice
"Uhmm" I answered with my throat

"Is it because of me or the crowd" he inquired,I was quiet for a minute before decided to say the truth "both"

"You shouldn't be,it's not good for your health" he said calmly " take a deep breath" he added and I did. I feel relieved, even though I'm always scared of him,I feel Serene whenever I'm with him.

Not long the party started, music was in a full blast,many people dance from family and friends, guest. Games were played between the bridesmaids and groomsmen. It so fun watching how they  play. After that the MC asked the newlywed couple to be in the stage.

"I will like to call the bride and the groom to come up the stage for a little game,I like them to play"
I turned to look at ya Nabil he have an untold expression on his face
Nevertheless,he stood up

The crowd cheers louder when he stood up
He offered me his hand,I place my hand on his and stood up. We walked to the stage.

The MC indicate we sit on the already prepared chairs.

"Okay this is how the game goes, the bride and groom would exchange one shoes,in that the each will have one of the bride and one of the groom's shoe,I will ask a question and they will use one's shoe to answer" MC declared

We exchanged as he said

"Are you ready" he asked

"Yes"

"Ok let start I've got questions here for you so, who is nicer" he asked
I pursed for minutes before slowly raising my shoe up smiling,I turned to Nabil raising my shoe too which makes my smile wider