chap 19: Godmothers

Amara walked in the magnificent building grumping of how the house was big and tiring with a small designer box in her hand dragging, the maids trailing behind her each of them with huge boxes In their hands,the males even carrying two. The bridal gifts which literarily her mother force her to bring them back to her sister's house, supposed to be back since after the wedding but it's now her mother wished to torment her. Heaving a sighed of relief,she slumped down on the bed griping, "this is tiring I swear,those boxes are as heavy as hell" She groaned.

"Have you finished" her sister asked coming back from the kitchen with pack of crackers In her hand.

"Yes to tell that I just picked 3 out of 30 boxes but I'm here knackered" she replied. Afifah take a seat on the bed munching on her crackers "You're just lazy" she muttered.

"It wasn't my fault,the boxes are full and heavy and off course they are too much for you" she said getting seated also,tried to indulge in her sister's crackers which she batted her hand away earning a Yelp from her. "You know this big closet almost as big as bedroom is filled with just a little space remaining" she added munching on the one she managed to take.

"I also find that many,but you know mummy was hell bent on spoiling her one and only daughter in-law so I let her be seeing how adamant she's." Afifah replied her. "I will have temper it if not because of Ammiey" Amara said remembering how she always tried to touch the boxes until her mother decided to locked it in room.

"You are not serious, don't even try to touch my things" she warned with a glare. " Why, you can even use them all in the next three years so why the stinginess" she said looking at her sister skeptically. "They are my bridal gifts,get married and get yours" she responded nonchalantly "your closet is even out of place but they are still not enough" she added looking at her bratty little sister.

She scowled at her stingy sister "cloths are never enough" she said. "Get your lazy self from this bed and help me arrange my closet" Afifah said

"Let wait for sumie she will be here soon" Amara said.

Yes honeymoon phase have ended,there were back two days back.

In short time, Sumayya and Nimrah came,all coming from School. They have lunch together and help her arrange her closet accordingly. Nattered as they watch the pictures of the honeymoon which the tour guide have taken from their trip. He give them the flash containing all the moment they have from the trip is when they are leaving. They are so beautiful he captured every moment perfectly with utmost perfectionist,they will cherish that forever.

"You really have a strong chemistry bond between you two" Sumayya uttered grinning from ear to ear. Intensely staring at the pictures. "Ba mathematics bah because that will be the best way to describe our bond" Afifah muttered annoyingly with a satiric look, tired of how they kept awing at the pictures.

"Kai Afi,what was with the sacasim now" Amara said.

"You really made a great couples,match made in heaven" Sumayya sang the last part.

"Now looking at this,is it me or you also see the striking resemblance between them" Nimrah asked showing them the picture which both of them are smiling,it was taken at the beach, during their sunset tour.

"Thank you so much Nimi,I always said that but Afi will always denied saying my eyes aren't working well" Sumayya said immediately, having some one who have the same mindset with hers.

"Wallahi they look so alike so much,even more when ya Nabil smile" Amar'e agreed with them. They went on and on comparing all their features, even their eyes they say it look alike which makes Afifah chortled,the eyes that always look scary to look at resemble her innocent ones,she said.