chap 18: sightseeing

Art is not a thing,it's a way

Time seems to past fast,it's only remaining two days for them to depart back home,the honeymoon phase is about to end. Much to her dismay she would have like to add two weeks alas you don't always get what you want.
They decided to go sightseeing and buy gift for there relatives.

When she sauntered out of the room She met him standing with his eyes glued to his phone, typing. He was dressed in a white shirt with a black chinos trouser,pair it with a black sneakers, apple wrist watch clasped on his wrist. When he feel her present he look up from his phone. He scrutinized her from head to toe, shaking his head. His brow drew together,cold expression masking his face.

What's wrong,she asked her self, making her insecure about her appearance. "Go and change" he said indifferently. "Why" she asked unknowingly, baffled.

"You are not going out like this" he ejaculated. "What,what is wrong with it" she asked puzzled, looking at her outfit,she was dress in a jeans trouser, crimson shirt slightly off shoulder,a rose veil draped over her head,a sunglass on top of it. With LV bag and a pair of sneaker.

He walked towards her maintaining the cold face. "Indecent" straight to the point. She once again glance at her clothing seeing no fault from it. He brushed past her sashaying in to the bedroom, straightaway to the closet. He picked the first dress he came across which happened to be a black silk abaya which has a little embellishment on the hand and some touches on the body. He firmly put it in her hand saying "put on". And walk out.

She groaned,what was with the stoic expression now. She glare at him which held no effect on him. Her expression has no effect on him, mayhap it does but not glacial though, ingenuous off course. Sulked and groaned for the nth time she stomped her feet and head to change. How dare he called her Choice of dressing indecent,she hissed.

She makes sure she takes time in there before stepping out, for him to wait for her, serving him right for his insult. Throwing it over cloth she walked out sluggishly with a gloomy face.  She met him conversing with the tour guide, making her presence known by greeting the tour guide which look excited as always.

They set in the car and head to their destination with no one saying a word after. She occupied her self by looking at beautiful city, too enthralled by the beauty of it all. She wind down the window letting the fresh air in,inhaled.

"You look more beautiful in black" out of a blue he complimented, flashing a smile. She yawed at him surprised. She find her self loosen up a bit,She blushed.. Gosh,he knew how to toy with her emotions.

Honestly,black is her color,it perfectly complimented her light skinned which was glowing profusely.

They went to Tahia exquisite which was located on the main island of Bora Bora and what a treasure indeed, it's a grand exquisite jewelry store where they came across many mind-blowing jewelries which were so beautiful, beautiful pearls with the most amazing rare color, authentic and unique ones.  "How is this one" she asked him showing him the find liking, appealingly. "It's okay if you like" he said plainly which makes her confused. She checked the necklace again, it's a simple jewelry which was beautiful adorn with a black opal stone on the front and on the ear rings,its beautiful actually but he find it plain. She yawed at him where she find him talking with the manager and immediately the manager lead them to the VIP section.

Her eyes twinkle by the sight of the most stunning and glistening jewelries which were sparkling as ever,so fascinating. They are so heart stopping , coruscating profusely.

His gaze fell on one jewelry set,it's so gorgeous, scintillating brilliantly. He walked towards the diamond set,indeed it's more beautiful in a close view. It will perfectly fit her,he thought. In no time the manager asked the saleswoman to help him with it. He unclasped it and walked towards her,his eyes intently in her dazed ones. He clad the necklace on her neck without breaking the eye contest. He made her look in the mirror in front of them, saying in her ear "how about this one" she shivered because of his voice so close to her tympanic membrane.

With a big smile on her face,she touched it,feeling it. She looked in the mirror excitedly,she beamed happily "it is so beautiful", he smiled proud of him self.
"You like it" he asked, "I love it but.." she said excited but trailed off with out completing. He stared at her unsure of what she wanted to say. He raised a brow asking what. " It's so expensive" she said sullenly. "You like it right" he asked raising an eyebrow,she nodded.

"You really have a good eye Mr Suleiman" the manager said which seems like in his late 30s,tall and handsome man. "This is among our top five best designs here,so authentic designed by Kelvin Anthony" Kelvin Anthony which happened to be the best jewelry designer in Bora Bora.

In a short period of time,the jewelry was packed,he make the payment even after she stopped him saying it too expensive, she don't like him spending much on her but only replied with " I haven't gift you anything in our wedding,take it as wedding gift" he said swiftly. He also got her a diamond ring saying it's a wedding ring which they find it hard to find her size due to how slim she is,so they have to resize it,after he make fun of her.
They bought some jewelry sets for their troublesome sisters as a gift before leaving the store.

From there they went to 'deep sea pearls' in vaitape where he also got her a very beautiful rose sea pearls,a necklace,ear rings, anklet and bracelet. It's a strand of large flawless south sea pearls produce by a salt water mollusk in a saline environment. It's a round unique luster quality.

After a very relaxing half day learning how to paint and capture the beauty of Bora Bora in vitali Bora peintre, which was undoubtedly on of the best place to see in Bora Bora for art connoisseurs. They offer fine art photography prints that creat on experience for customer, they capture scene of unraveled beauty.

Whether it's a print for your office that takes all your stress  away or that special element in your home that bring you joy with every pass, vitali Bora peintre will work with you. The creativity in the room creat a true artists impression of Bora Bora at surrounds. They purchased two pairs of beautiful oil canvas painting by Kevin Peter.

They ended their sightseeing by having a couple deep water treatment at the resort spa. They experience those weird pedicure where a fish nibbles your feet, indulge in a couple's massage to let the tension slip away in a gorgeous overwater pavilion.

The spa provide the intimate relaxation with an assortment of service include sea water treatment, couple massage that have been specifically crafted for honeymooners hydromassage bath and more.

######

Hello guys,how are you.

Have a wonderful weekdays

Hope you like this chapter.

Bye ❤️❤️❤️
Haniyyerh-X