chap 13; scurrilous to her

You never fail, until you stop trying

****

"Are you done", Nabil asked entering her room, without knocking, that have become habit lately. He stand clad in a casual wears,he dress in a navy blue button up shirt shirt that clings to all his muscles,the full sleeves of the shirt are tight and they're hugging his biceps in the most hottest way. He paired the shirt with dark jeans and black dress shoe. He look so dangerously handsome. He scrutinized her,she is dress in designer blue gown that look beautiful on her,her veil draped perfectly on head. Looking all wornout,there seems be a distress masking her face,.. he sauntered toward her with his gaze still on her," what's wrong" he inquired,....

"It's my medicine" she said, huffing a sighed,swivet. "What is wrong with your medicine, have you take it" he interrogated worriedly, examining her in the process,she look paled. "The pills ended last night,I forget to refill that and my inhaler is almost runoff" she wheezed. She haven't take it in the morning, and it almost 3pm.

"Why haven't you talk to me earlier, aren't you having like 2-3 inhalers" he asked reprimanding at first but been docile when he see her state. He get her seated on the couching before giving her some water to drink.

"I left the other one back at home" she relented,she always have extra inhalers,it will never alarm or give a head up when and where it will flare up,so being cautious is the key. Despite being on high dose of medication,it tend to flare up constantly due to lung swells.

He looked around to find the other one,he saw it on the side table, pick it up,he helped her puff that. He sat close to her and asked "are you okay" after like 4mins. She nodded her head affirmatively.

"Maryam" he called sternly with a scowl. " Yes" she answered knowing whatever he will say won't be on her favor. That's the name he used call her,her real name,The way it rolled out of his tongue make her flutter, that alone is enough send shiver down her spine.
"What have you take me for?" He asked his eyes on hers, looking deeply in to her eyes as if finding the answer there,she squirmed not knowing what to say. "Are you aware of that,all your responsibility is now on me, 'everything'." He said accentuating the last word, withdraw his eyes on her only for a second,he returned them back,they hold an untold expression she can't tell "Why didn't you tell me your medicine are runoff,why didn't you tell me you are sick" he reprimanded exacerbated,she stuttered saying nothing
" let's go to the hospital" he said after a while, about to get up. " No,no I'm really fine now,we don't need to" she said stopping him.

"Look at how pale you're,do you want Ammiey to scold me of not taking good care of you" she shake her head,then raising the eyebrows and rolling up her eyes staying completely still,looking guilty.

"I'm really fine,we have a flight to catch in the next two hours or so" she reminded him " we should just buy the medicine on our way" she reasoned

"Are you sure you're fine,we can postpone the flight you know sudden change of weather can trigger that"

"No need to postpone,I will be fine when I take medicine" she assured

"Next time don't hesitate to tell me everything,you heard" he said with a deadpan expression,she nodded affirmatively

"Are you done,the chauffeur is here already"

"Yes"

"Let get going then,we shall stop by the pharmacy to buy the medicine"he is almost at the door when he turned "have you take your prescriptions and medical identification" he asked
"Yes",he replied with a quick ok.he left with her trailing behind him after taking her required things.