Chapter 5: No milk,less sugar

Be contented with what you have

A F I F A H

"Afifah take this breakfast to your brother's apartment" mummy said to me after I finished eating

"Why mum,I'm already late" I said

"He's with his friend,and you know he hate the maid to enter his apartment, Sumayya wasn't at home also" she explained,I hesitate before nodding.

"Don't worry nothing will happen" she assured me although she isn't certain about nothing will happen,she know who Nabil is,it will be a surprise if nothing happen.

Nevertheless I picked the tray which is so heavy for my strength, with many dishes on and went.
I knock at the door,I hear a faintly response so I wait. He opened the door after some minutes.

He is wearing a sweet pant with a vest,his muscles and biceps were shown,he has a broad chest,his packs were showing even with the vest on.

He look at me up and down waiting for me to say something,I am struggling with the tray because of how heavy it is so I just talk.
"Uhm good morning, mummy ask me to deliver this to you" he look at what is in my hand before moving aside pointing at the table to keep it.

What's wrong with you man, can't you talk or at least answer greetings.

Now if I didn't greet him I will be in trouble and when I greeted him he will just ignore me as a deaf.

Screw you Man I won't  greet you again.

I gently enter the living where I met his friend sitting going through his phone,he seems engrossed in what he is doing that he have no idea I came back in..
"Good morning ya Jalil "

"Ahh Afifah,kina nan how are you"

"I'm fine,you forget about us Koh ganinka ma ba'a yi "

"Aah bahaka bah, you know the nature of our work,I dare not to forget about you"
"Uhm I Heard you, always hiding under the nature of work" I said to which he
Laughed.
We use to be close to ya Jalil, He's jovial and kind-hearted,he use to spend alot of times here before.

"How is Zainab and mama" I ask about his mother and sister

"They're fine, Zainab extended her greetings to you"

"I'm answering send her mine too"

"Okay"

"Let me get going I'm late for work"
I said about to go

"Keh make a coffee for me" ya Nabil said stopping me not even sparing me glance. I just replied with a quick okay.

I make it and give it to him,he take a sip when about to leave.

"Who ask you to put milk" he said with a raise voice which frighten me I try to speak but couldn't find my tongue.

"You didn't say whether she should put milk or not,it wasn't her fault" ya Jalil came to my rescue

"she would have ask,go make another one ain't taking this" he said annoyingly giving me the other one as if it's a shit
"With less sugar too" he added

I want to scream and shout but find my self doing non, I kindly make a another one because I don't want trouble this morning.
Your wife is in trouble iswear.

"Give me that one I can't let your hard work waste" Jalil said,I glance at ya Nabil which has a Big frown on his voice,I retreat my eyes from him 
I make it as he wanted,no milk less sugar right,I deliberately add less sugar to him that wouldn't be taste.