chap 34; En colère

Taking the breakfast to the master bedroom upstairs, he walked in the room seeing her sitting Infront of the vanity table her head bend on her shoulder, a phone in-between while her hands where on her other ear struggling to fix her earring. She looked happy talking to whomever she is talking, a beautiful smile adorning her face. She stood up when she finished putting her earring still talking and waltzed to bed excitedly. Nabil who was busy watching her, loving the smile on her face. Suddenly, he felt a pang of jealousy in his heart seeing her this happy and he wasn't the one behind that smile.

The jealousy grew deeper when a thought cross his mind, his eyes became darker with just the thought and the fact that she didn't notice him made him feel the need to terminate the call. He moved in pushing the cart raucously trying to distract her attention. She looked through his way before diverting her attention back to her phone call and that angered him. He walked closer keeping the food cart Infront of her and sat beside her fuming. His chicanery act wasn't useful as she continue hearing what the other person was saying at the end of the line.

"_Okay Ammiey I will, come back soon I'm missing you" she whined, hearing her calling her mother calmed him instantaneously, his heart was at ease and he heaved a sigh of relief. All his thoughts was she was talking to a man and that enraged him, he couldn't tell from where that thought came to his mind, what is wrong with him, why the sudden possessiveness.

"Bye Ammiey love you" she said and end the call, she happily kept the phone aside and looked at him. He seems lost in his abstraction.

"Thank you so much for the massage" she rhapsodized, his hands has a magic because when she woke up she felt as if her backbone was never in pain, all the pain and aches from the cramps and stress she went on designing a structure was gone, she felt free and energetic now.

"No need" he said and abruptly he asked "how do you get those bruises in your tummy" she glanced at him in shock, how did he knew about it, did he check on her while sleeping. She gazed at him with half-shut eyes, "w.what  hhow do you know" she stuttered not liking, did he pry on her body or what, because that was unforeseen,why will would he do that, taking advantage of her while sleeping that was a felonious act. She remembered waking up with an oily stomach but pay no heed to it thinking it flow down when he was massaging her back so she jumped into the already prepared jacuzzi which was filled with warm water and rose flowers.

"What did you take me for, I saw it while massaging your back" he said a bit angrier, reading from her expression he knows what was going in her brain and that made him mad, he didn't take advantage of her awake why would he do it now when she is asleep, if want he would have did it long ago but that never cross his mind, he still has the misogynistic attitude of his, he never feel any attraction to women, they were never his thing. Even though they throw them selves at his doorstep he flung them away like a dirt. It's not like he don't respect them, he respected any woman in the world, they held a high esteem by him but there are those ones that what ever or however he tried he can't respect nor show his emotions to them.

Yet, with all the wall he built around himself, whatever facade he shows this little wife of his was tearing all the blocks he built around him one by one, those blocks that many women have tried but they never succeed. And now this little seductress of his was turning him on, she didn't know she was playing with a fire and he won't let her prosper, he is the master, the despot and the dominator he will not let her overpower him. He has to work on his ground and never let his guard down. Never.

"I'm sorry, I scratched it out of pain" she said her eyes bowed down, she was ashamed of her self for thinking like that, she can't help it that is what any woman in place would think. "Have your breakfast and take your medication" he said and stood up, he sauntered toward the direction of the bathroom to fresh up.