chap 22; Captain

Muscat, Oman.

Putting on a black trouser, a short-sleeved, white button down shirt with a four strips insignia epaulet emphasis on a captain

Putting on a black trouser, a short-sleeved, white button down shirt with a four strips insignia epaulet emphasis on a captain. A black silk tie tied with gold pin. He added the double breasted blazer making him look so stunning and authoritative. A pair of black shoes adorning his feet, as the base layer of a pilot uniform. A wrist watch clasped enchanted on his wrist. Sprayed his favorite Tom Ford Oud wood cologne, making him smell irresistable like an agarwood, Brazilian rose wood and sandalwood. Cardamom and pepper add a kick of spice for depth, then vanilla, amber and tonka bean form a warm base.

He pick up his iconic black cap and his car keys. Sauntering out of his apartment through the enchanted door, the eccentric doors come along with being Omani, every entries there are adorned with small decorations that add onto the overall look of the facade and make it pleasing to look at. He walked toward the elavator, pressing the first floor. He mounted his car which was in the the parking lot, ignite the engine, maneurved out of the building.

He drove around the beautiful city of Muscat, one thing you can't deny would be the sense of bewilderment that you are left with. Peacefulness is an understatement of how you feel in that country, One of the most important reason he chooses to live in that, is that the extremely safe and peaceful of it. Oman will make you feel safe when visiting the country, while the crime rate fluctuate over the years in several countries, Oman have the non-existent crime rate, terrorism free.

Even disturbing public peace which is by honking is prohibited, which is an unwritten rule. Advocator to the fact that silence build character, walking down the street of Oman,you would find single soul honking unnecessary to disturb the peace of people. Unlike the Nigeria where any Tom, Dick and Harry honk anyhow with no esteem to human beings. He love living there, Oman is among the most welcoming countries in the world,the sultanate ranked second for general friendliness toward foreign resident.

There are many restrictions in Oman, being a Muslim country they are bound to have. Pork product, alcohol, pornography and dress code are restricted.

The beautiful whitewashed house and building accentuate the scenery of the country. Every house or building is painted in white, one is bound to get confused as to which locality they are in. Any other colors required a prior permission from the government with adequate reason, this add to the flawless beauty which the country of Oman present to you.

He drove into the underground packing lot of Oman air. Dismounted the car and amble in,to his office.  "Man, you came" Jalil voice echoed in the office. The office was quite big, able to occupy them both. It's so gorgeous with many different ornaments to enchanted it. They beautify it making it look like their second home. "Yes I have to take off in the next two hours" he said and move to his desk.

Jalil was sprawled tiredly on the sofa, he was jet lagged from his work. He just landed, from Italy. "Safe delivery to you then, me, I finished my work for this month finally I have time to spend with my love"he said gladly, caressing his chest. He got to have at least ten days to return to work.

"Are you planning on going back home" Nabil asked, confusing as to why. He just came back not more than a month. "Uhm, I have got that beautiful Lady waiting for me"

"You are not serious, don't tell me because of some lady you're returning back, such a love struck" he muttered, thinking his friend is being negligent. "Not more than you man,not more than you" Jalil shouted back at his friend. " Since you came here,you're not your self. You're always zoning out and thanks to the beautiful wife you left at home. You're so besotted by her" Jalil mocked his friend, and let out a sham chortled. Truth to his word, his mind was at mess always, thinking of how she's, is she fine, sad or happy. Thinking he left her all alone by her self at home, he is always thinking about her safety, her health. Is she sick, did her asthma attack, did she take her medication, his mind is clouded all with her thought.

"You see, just by the mere call of her you zone out" he call him out from his reverie. He exhaled a sigh, caring his temple, he decided to go for a medical check up.
"By the way, I heard Ziya was the co-pilot in the flight to London, you're going there too, right" Jalil questioned, getting up to, he picked up his jacket ready to go home.  Nabil just replied with a quick yes, not ready to indulge in that talk.

"Good wishes to you then

, I will leave" he said in mockery, they all leave the office and went on to their separate ways.

He have a security check up and medical examination. His blood pressure and pulse are taken. He traipsed toward the aeroplane. "Captain Nabil" a sudden cheery voice was heard, calling him from behind,it stink to his ears. He turn to look at stunning lady from behind, a big smile was on her lips, her siren eyes twitching seductively, she looks extremely cake up. Dress in the same uniform he is in expect she have no blazer on, and had three strip epaulet. The moment she heard that Nabil is the captain of their flight she can't keep calm, she can't resist the urge to see him.

"Yes miss Ziya, how are you" he asked her, remaining the cold expression on her face, she tried to give him a hand to shake,but he dodge that. "I'm fine and you" she answered, still a smile adorning her face. "Good, ready for the flight" he asked, she nodded affirmatively saying "ready as I'll ever be". And they walked together to the plane.

She made the announcement of them about to take off, and he dimmed the cabin light as actually done for safety precautions before taking off. The flight engineer ensured the correct thrust setting Is selected on the engine and monitor the engine very closely for any abnormality and they took off.

Greenwich village, Uk

The almost eight hours flight came to an end, and they landed in UK, London. After all procedure in the airport, they walked together to the Pilot inn, Greenwich village.

Ziya tried to engage him in talk, but he always brushed her off. When they came towards her room,he wished her a good rest and went toward his room.

Princess Ziya Haitham bin Tariq,was a pilot too, 25yrs old. Tall, stunning and a very beautiful lady. She walked with elegance and sincerity. Adamant on what she wanted and never give up on everything, she can do anything to get what she want. And when she set her eyes on Nabil, seeing how connoisseur he is to his work,she promised her self to get him by hook or crook. She was so infatuated with him that her eyes are close and ears dump. Even when he told her he can't be with her, or show her how much he dislike her, she never give up trying, fantasizing about them being together. When she got the news he got married she approached him but he repeated it to her, but still she's adamant on getting what she want. She is among the royal family in Oman sultanate, her father sultan Haitham bin Tariq, being the member of Busaid dynasty, He is king ruling the Oman sultanate. Her brother, the crown prince Theyazin bin Haitham. She believed she can get anything on a golden plate. So she was head over heals for Nabil, and promise to marry him.

Nabil entered is suite, he freshen up and order some food. While eating his phone dinged indicating a message came in. Smile took over his face when he sees the caller id, his heart flattered.

The massage read;

From kitten ❤️ : When are you returning back, I'm missing you. Come home soon.

Reading this, he smiled widely as his face started to hurt.

######

Where is Afifah,

toh better get ready, tie your dankwali very well and get your muciya

There is a fight you need to do here. Some princess is head over heals for your husband.

And this entangle with royal family

I warned you nidai, ba ruwana. Better hold your husband so tight and don't ever let him go

Let me carry my self and go🚶

Bye ❤️❤️❤️
Haniyyerh-X