chap 59; Blissful Harmony

The greenery scenery coupled with a great atmosphere which was charming and refreshing filled the surrounding. The presence of fresh air and smells of green plants and wet soil make the place even more welcoming. Amara together with Sumayya spread out the white sheet on the green grass, Afifah, Nimrah, Khaled started to arrange things on it. While Nabil, Jalil, Waleed gave their helping hands. In a few minutes they were all set, the place was decorated beautifully with flowers, lamps and chops. While others are busy with arranging everything in order, Inara was immersed with her toys.

The picnic spot was on the resort that had swings and greenery with sounds of bird chirping. It has been a long time since they went on a picnic to relax, chat and play together. The most surprising part about the picnic was that it was organized by Nabil. In his defense, he wants to spend some quality time with his siblings. Everyone had been busy with his or her life making it hard to meet more often.

"Let's take a picture first" Amara interrupted when everyone seems to have forgotten. She rushed to her ring light and set it. They took several pictures, in pairs, all of them together, Inara and couples picture. The never ending pictures which look like it's never ending at any moment. "Remaining you and ya Waleed now" Sumayya reminded Amara who had been busy capturing everyone's moment. "Oh, it totally slipped my mind. Sucks of being a photographer, you will take pictures of everyone forgetting yourself" she said, giving the camera to Sumayya and moving closer to her husband.

Yes, Amara also got married almost a year ago to the love of her life Waleed. They met in Manchester three years back when she left for her masters degree in interior designing. She also joined Afifah's company immediately after she finished her studies. She becomes the head of the interior designing department. The company grew massively over the years, their wings were spread largely and strongly.

Although picnics are about enjoying great scenery, beautiful weather and loving company, it is also about delicious food. Numerous baskets of lip smacking dishes, snacks, juice and a tray full of fruits were provided. Roasted chicken with meatloaf, waffles, fruits, chocolate and many more.

Not just people, picnics help bond with nature as well. The cold breeze made Afifah lean on Nabil's shoulder. He pulled her into his warm embrace which she gladly snuggled into. She smiled at him for no reason. They seem to be doing that alot. Smiling with no reason, conversing in the language of love.

He caressed her face and tuck back the strand of hair which kept falling down on her face from her low ponytail under her onyx turban. She was dressed in a multicolored floral maxi dress with a sunhat. He continued to trace her great features, forgetting their surroundings. Love in the air.

"Where are you, my prince charming, when are you coming to sweep me off my feet?" Sumayya blurts out unknowingly  with her phone in her hand capturing the moment.

"It seems you wouldn't live long to witness that if you continue to watch around these couples." Khaled said and looked away.

"We are here for a family picnic but all of you here forget about these single people and continue being lovey dovey" Nimrah said feigning a little annoyed at her sisters and their spouses. Actually, she wasn't annoyed even for a bit if not mesmerized and fascinated and happy for them.

"Sorry, we are sorry we are actually_" Afifah sent her a bashful grin, tried to say but she bit her to complete "smitten, I Know" and giggled.

They laughed humorously and decided to play chess together and other games they don't usually play, they eat, drink along the way. They sang different songs and danced together merrily. The atmosphere was filled with happiness, contentment, prosperity, peace and serenity. The weather adds more to it, giving them the most beautiful scenery of nature.