chap 47; harassment 2

"Knock knock" a knock sounds coming from the table brought him back to his senses, he looked up meeting Afifah's angry face, she used her knuckles to knock at the table so he could come out of his reverie.

"I don't have all the time in the world, talk. '' Afifah said in a professional tone, her head held high up and chin up, looking extraordinary as ever. She donned a dark shade of purple silky dress that has a chiffon ribbon on the end sleave of the hand, a light purple veil over her head in a loose style, a jenny bird necklace dangle around her neck giving it a more feminine look. A nude makeup adorned her face with a bodacious red lipstick on her cherry small lips. She looks so beautiful that made Sadiq ogled at her nonstop, he couldn't believe he made the stupid moves and let that beautiful lady slip out of his hand. No man in his right sense will let that opportunity pass him without attempting to have her. He can't believe he ran for a stone leaving a gem behind, now he regrets ever doing that.

But it's still not late. Sadiq Saraki always gets what he wants and he must have her, Either the right way or the bad. Smirk took over his face imagining the unlikely scenarios in his head. Standing up, he Waltzed around the office as if it was his, he took his leg to Afifah's side and leaned over her, as if wanting to hover her but she was quick to react, she jerked instantly with a furry expression. "What are you trying to do? '' she lashed out.

"Why are you scared? I was trying to show you some places I want to be changed," he said and grinned. He extended his hand to the design sheet in front of her.

"You can say or show it from there why must you come closer to me" she asked in an angry voice. He shrugged and stood straight.

"I just feel like that" he said and that irritated her. She wished Mufeeda was hear with her, she would have handled the situation perfectly. Sadiq was Crossing his boundaries and hated that, whatever his intentions, it was far better than good.

With that, she has to force herself and let him amend anything he wanted to amend from her design. When she saw that he wasn't ready to go after they finished talking, she asked "aren't you leaving, there are many people in the queue".

"Oh yes" he said and stood up,

"Looking forward to our next meeting," he said with a smirk and walked out.

"You wished" she muttered under her breath. She caressed her temple in angst. What would she do, what does she have to do in order to make Sadiq go away from her and her life. She can't believe she once dated someone as him, what was she thinking then. Is her eyes closed that she couldn't see through what kind of man he is, or did she just ignore the red flags and go with the flow. Now thinking, she hated herself for giving him a chance even though all that happened because of Zuzu's nagging.
If she had ignored her, this would never have happened and the betrayal__, well story for another day.

"HE REALLY DARE TO DO THAT" a gasped followed by after Nafeesa's statement. She looked fury like if she was a cartoon character, smoke will.be coming out of her nose. The unwavering glare that she was sending through Afifah's way was uncuttable, unbreakable and it shows that it wasn't stopping anytime. The silence was thick in the room which look peaceful to Afifah, as if she wasn't in the position of getting scolded by her best friend. A snort cut in coming from Mufeeda's way who was sitting on the side edge of the bed with a magazine in her hand-which earlier she took from Nafeesa's bedside table. She found herself entertained with it, obviously, all what she needed to say was all said so she was left with nothing but silence.

Afifah was strong-headed, nothing can get into her thick skull unless what she set her mind on, she try all her best to show the possible outcome of Afifah was trying to do but the girl shut her down. "Are you out of your mind, do you know what will be the outcome of this" Nafeesa again said, still she remained muted. That enraged Nafeesa, it felt like she was talking to a dead body because of the no response from the other party. Like just a statue or mannequin sitting In Front of her.