chap 26; love is in the air

Typing here and there on her tablet, she busy her self l preparing a building warrant, she forget where she is or what she was doing at the moment. She was so frustrated trying to get an approve from the government before they commence the construction, a big frown was on her face, it seems like the government weren't going to grant them easily. A morsel of a patty melt was brought to her mouth,she accepted it gladly with out knowing, she masticated it hungrily. She was hungry but she can't leave her work for a second to eat. Another one brought again she accepted it with no care. She was hard working day and night to have an approve but it seems like the government are not willing to. she have alot of projects at hand so she have to work hard. A third morsel came on and that is when it dawned to her that it wasn't her hand that was feeding her.

She looked up towards the fork, she find him holding a spoon in mid air toward her mouth. She froze, shifting on her chair nervously looking at him. He signalled her to open her mouth. keenly, she stared at him before accepting it, He slightly smile but hide it. "It seems like you forget your table etiquette" he said scornfully she shook her head vigorously, indicating no. "I just..." She started but he cutted her off "you should eat well you're overworking your self" he said sternly.

"I am just trying to seek a permission again from the government before we start construction" she said her eyes bow down. "Again" he asked unsurely. "Yes, previously they rejected saying the place is on the road side, so we survey the area again and it wasn't"she elaborated. It is their responsibility to help a client seek a permission from the government before they start construction.

"Still you should not neglect your food, you're becoming workaholic day by day and I don't like it" he said and she nodded still her eyes were on him, she was gone. She intensely stare at him surprised with the his concern, she like to see him Caring for her, she blushed. When he felt her eyes on him he glanced at her saying " eat your food before it turn cold or do you want me to continue feeding you" he uttered raising a eyebrow. "I wouldn't mind" she muttered under her breath but still he heard her anyway which made him smile. They were having a Rees patty melt with turkey and artichoke stuffed shell with arraqbblata sauce.

They finished having breakfast with him putting some side dishes on her plate every now and then until she complained "I'm full" she said with a pouted lips. "You should eat well you are so scrawny" he said looking at her boney structure.

When they finish, she packed her things in her bag, taking her phone, she sauntered out of her room at same time he also came out of his room "I will drop you" he said to her, she was surprised by his offer, her eyes dilated. she clearly knew that he hate someone to disturb his peace so he always go alone in his car, he never like much talks so he always prefer being alone, neither she nor Sumayya want to go with him also because they were talkative, they would never be calm so he ended up shouting at them so they stay away from him.

Her chauffeur have an emergency, his wife was admitted to the hospital she ask him to take a leave so he can easily take care of his wife, so this days she drives her self to work.

They walked together side by side, he opened the door of his roll Royce phantom like the gentleman he's before going to the driver side, they car smell like him, it so cozy,neat and smell heavenly. he drove them slowly.

The car was so silent, every one of them was engaged in his/her matter, she busy her self with her work while his eyes were on the road. The silence wasn't arkward like it used to be, "when are you returning back" suddenly she asked, like he was counting, he knew very well that she can keep quiet for some minutes, like her tongue will ache if she didn't talk.

"Why, are you sending me away" he asked glancing at her, he returned his eyes back to the road. "No why would I send you away" she said confused of why will he think of that. "Good, you asked me to come and I did" he said with a smirk, trying to tease her.