chap 41; Mastermind behind

Eid Mubarak! Taqaballahu Minna wa minkum.

May this Ramadan filled with immense happiness, forgiveness and peace. May all our act of worships accepted.
Leaving this Ramadan, I pray all our Duas don't go unanswered, that all our sins be forgiven. That all our ibadah is accepted and tripled on our scale of good deeds, every charity multiplied and the reason hardship are removed from our path. May we continue our good habits.
Have a prosperous Eid.

We are back to writing. Well, this time around I wouldn't be updating continuously, I won't promise you back to back update. Ohhp 😓school is already On my chokehold.

***

His eyes lashes squinted and the eye fluttered open slowly. He was about to get up when his was Forced to lie back. The weight on his chest made him to look at. His lips slightly curved, his hand wrapped around her petite figure. Sending his gaze on her, he looked at her sleeping soundly on his chest. He found himself smiling gazing at her beetle's leg eyelashes and her pencil_thin eyebrow ease down gently. The much more beguiling smile that always magnetize him. Remembering last night event, his brows creased in frown. He couldn't wait to find out who was shameless enough to drugged them.

Adjusting to her lying perfectly on the bed, he woke up and waltzed to the inner room to do his business. Later on, he left for the downstairs to deal with the person that played that kind of scurrilous game on them. He was well known for the person, he knows no one will try that except her but now it wasn't her his target but the mastermind behind it. Knowing his sister well, he knew she could never ever think of that on her own, his sister was still a little baby someone must have spoiled her mind. Both of them will face his wrath.

Sauntering to the kitchen, he met her busy cooking. She didn't even have a clue when he came in, he stood at the gallery observing her effervescent mood. She dished out some food and placed it on the trolley. She straightened herself and exhaled a sigh, a smile took over her lips as she sighted her work, she looked for her phone and captured it enthusiastically. He looked at her intently before he walked in the kitchen. "Well done" he said and folded his arms beneath his chest. Her hand immediately went to her chest and grasped it in frightened, Sumayya startled hearing his cold domineering voice.

She let out a wary laugh, "_Yaya good morning" she said, stuttering and then offered him a bewitching smile. His eyes never letting her be comfortable, she shifted vigorously on her spot with a guilty look on her face. Knowing her deed, she knew she was in soup. Glimpsing in his firing eyes, it was blazed with wrath and fury. she retreated back immediately and bowed her lashes down in surrender, now or never. She has to spew it before her brother asks, she has to admit it. They say 'Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes' but now she has to react early before her brother forces the words out of her.

"Yaya I promise you it wasn't me" she said agitated, his Strong aura speaking it all, she didn't need to be told he was angry. He sent her an irritated glance and asked her to explain herself. "Yaya wallahi it's mummy" she vindicated, she was remorseful for complying with her mother now seeing her brother, knowing she would face his wrath alone if she didn't include their mother, mayhap, hearing her uttering his mother's name will make him let her go. "It's mummy's idea I swear, not mine she made me spice up your drink" finally she let it.

"Mummy" he called out in wonder, no Sumayya must be joking. How can their mother ask her to do that? Maybe she was using her name to get away from his punishment. Gazing at her like she had grown two heads, his facial expressions cleared it out he did not believe any stupid word she uttered. Because no, not his mother. His mother would never do that, Leave it as for her to be the most dramatic mother in the world but she can't do what his sister was spewing.