chap 14: Men are all shameless

Fool me once,shame on you

As soon as her head hit the bed she immediately drift in to lala Land,she have a profound sleep because of how exhausted she is. She couldn't tell of how long she slept.
She woke up finding her self all alone in the room, glancing through the window,it's still dark. Finding her phone on the side table, groggily she picked to check the time,it read 3am. She tried to go back to sleep but then she can't,not because she just wake up, because of her rumbling stomach, growling. She kept rolling on the bed  but her tummy need to be feed. She haven't eat any thing apart of the tidbit in the plane.

Getting up from the bed,walking towards the direction of what's seems a door,she sauntering slowly out of the room. She trudged out in search of what to eat.she was still yet to register what surrounding she's. All what cloud her mind is find something to eat.

The hallway was dimly lit, giving enough light for her to walk with out ceasing her sleep, something was off, different from what she usually see everyday. Did Sumayya change the light?,not giving much thought to that, moving her sore body to the direction of the kitchen,she stop in what it seems like a living room. Where was she? Why are no stairs?. The light were turned off,but the brightness of a certain device is lit in a particular area,like a coffee table. that draw her attention,who was there in the middle of a night? Afifah wondered. Tried to on the light but she couldn't find the switch there.

Yawned escaped her lips, just in time the room illuminated but wait,she wasn't the one that on it. Through her blurry eyes her gaze forthwith fall on a figure on a chair making a small scream to escape her mouth.

The sleep immediately wear off,her eyes dilated to the maximum,mouth agape like a gaping fish. It took her a few seconds before she register her surrounding,she blink repeatedly.she nearly had a mycordial infarction.

Nabil look up from his MacBook,his eyes fell on her for a mini seconds he retracted them back.

Moving her gaze from him,she looked around the place only to realize she wasn't at home, indeed. Where she share the same hallway with Sumayya,her Door facing her's. Of course everything is different she didn't give it much regard.

As she comes back to her senses,she remembered everything. Remembering of what brings her out,Hunger? Yes.

Walking further into the living room,she cleared her throat slightly,she find him busy typing, "what are you doing" she asked him unsure of what he's doing in the middle of the night. "Work" came his short reply. He gulped down the saliva in his throat,his Adams apple moving.

"In the middle of the night" she asked again " uhm " he answered with his throat,his eyes still on the his MacBook, albeit his attention wasn't there....

He looked up at her his eyes met hers,his head tilted to side slightly as he asked "Do you always look like that"

Like that? what?. For a brief second, Afifah couldn't fathom what he meant,she questioned using her eyes,what?. He looked at her from head to toes,scrutinizing her. She wonder what he meant before she looked down and realization promptly flooded her,there was a look of Horror on her face,her mouth wide open.

She,the whole her, standing 'almost' naked Infront of him. Well,it wasn't that nake but all what she was clad on is; a short and a sleeveless short camisole,barefooted. Air was blowing her hair to any angle,wait... Was her hair open. 'Oh no' she cried when she confirmed. Her long curly hair which now look like a bird nest was all in view.

Her slender long fair legs were unclad,arms bared. Realizing how almost stripped she is,she look up to meet his eyes. His eyes where already checking her out,as if seeing through her bone. She felt his burning gaze all over skin. Just like a glimpse of an eye,she sprinted back to her room.

Embarrassment is understatement of what she felt.

Kicking her legs on the bed,smacking her tummy,hunger was long forgetting,it all because of it she have to face this embarrassment.
But then,it wasn't her fault,this is how she used to dress,she is comfortable like that,no stress. And he,he shamelessly ogled at her.

Men are all shameless. She screamed in her head

Covering her self all with the lush duvet including her head. She hide thinking it will ease her from the abashment,crying her grief out.

20mins later, opening and closing sounds of the door was heard,but she never care to check, knowing clearly who is that. "I Know you are hungry get up and eat" he said,but she kept mute like no one in the room except him alone. "I Know you are awake" he added when he get no response from her,yet again she muted. she heard some shuffles and footsteps approaching her. He withdraw the duvet from her making her head in display,she closed her eyes tightly but he can see how her eyelashes were twitching.

"Get up" he said shortly. " I'm not hungry" she said but her stomach choose to deceive her this time, subjecting her to another disgrace again. It makes loud growl showing how Hungry she's,she groan.

This is so embarrassing

He laughed at her antics before leaving the room for her to feel ease.

Not long after she smell the beckoning aroma hitting her nostril,her stomach rumble. She can no longer hold on,she is never mad at food, nothing can stop her from eating,she is a foodie. Get up from the bed,this time around,she
wore her rope over her body,tied her hair with scrunchie before putting her cap. He can come in anytime since they are sharing the same bedroom.

She eat to her heart content to swallow down all the embarrassment and in short time she forget the encounter,but not all she's still shy to look at him in the eyes. She offer some nafl prayer, memorized the Quran to while time away before fajr prayer.

""

Like the tour guide promised,he's at the door 12pm prompt. He take them to experience the lunch of their lives at the Sofitel private island with some of the island's most picturesque scenery in full technicolor around them. Luxurious Tete a Tete dining doesn't need to be dinner for a meal to be one of the top Bora Bora romantic activities. They enjoy how the breathtaking and Serene was the place.

Enjoyed the unlimited relaxation with assortment of service in Thalasso spa, having seawater treatment,couple massage that have been specifically crafted for honeymooners, hydromassage bath and more to wear off the jet lag.
Experience other resort activities like snorkeling and kayaking.

A Romantic sunset cruise set sail on a scenic sunset cruise,is a perfect way to celebrate your honeymoon,they enjoy the breathtaking evening cruise as they are serenaded with live music and as the sun makes it last appearance over the gorgeous island.
Nabil's heart warmed when he sees the bright smile on face,her smile was so affectionate that make him smile too.

After the sunset,they dropped off at the clock of the St James,one of Bora Bora's best restaurants for a romantic dinner.

#####

Did she just say he shamelessly ogled at her 😂, also called him shameless hehehe.
Can feel your embarrassment Afi, sorry 😁, it's good that you eat your food to swallow your embarrassment.

Early update hope you enjoy it.

Bye ❤️❤️❤️
Haniyyerh-X