Prologue/Author's note/Aesthetes

PROLOGUE

Happy reading.........

‘‘I swear Sumie I’m going to deal with you if1 you didn’t get away from my sight’’ Maryam said annoyingly

‘‘Please Adda, I beg you please let us go’’ Sumayya begged

‘‘I have a lot of works to do perhaps, Ya Nabil is at home I don’t want to get into trouble’’ she said determining, looking at her laptop

‘‘He wouldn’t know; I promise we would just sneak in without him knowing’’

‘‘Are we thieves that we should sneak, we should just abide by the rule I don’t want to get into trouble you know how he is’’ ‘‘Please Adda please’’ she pleaded single mindedly

‘‘Sumayya why can’t you leave it tomorrow; I have a lot work to…….’’ Sumayya cut her off before she completes what she’s about to say
‘‘I get it, I get it, you always have work to do No you all have work to do. Now I know I have no brother or sister to take care of me they’re all busy with their works forgetting their little sister, I’m just alone in my boring world.’’ Oops, how can Sumie be this vociferous, she thought. She was trying to beguile her into doing something they both won’t like the outcome.

‘‘You know this emotional blackmail won’t work on me; I won’t take you shopping nor the eatery’’ Afifah said.
‘‘I’m not trying to blackmail you; I’m just saying the fact and don’t talk to me again, continue with your work’’ she said and walked out of the room fuming.

Afifah sighed ‘this girl would never let me rest’ she muttered closing her laptop. She got up and walked into the walk-in closet to get change. She picked her designer bag and phone not forgetting her credit card and inhaler. 
She walked out and sauntered directly to Sumayya's bedroom which was just facing her.

‘‘Who wants to go shopping with me?’’ Afifah said as she entered, Sumie looked up from the book she was reading for a sec before going back to it disinterestedly. She is angry.
Afifah smiled and said ‘‘Okay I think I have to go alone since someone is mad, maybe I can dine outside too and yes, I will invite Nafeesah and Rukky and… Oh yes Amara and Nimrah too we would both have a good time spending together.’’ She said attempting to go out but in a blink of an eye. Sumayya was in front of her, stopping her from going.

‘‘Where do you think you are going’’ she said

‘‘Going shopping of course, and that newest eatery you suggested earlier I think we will be dining there’’ she said with a smirk on her face going through her phone attempting to Nafeesah.

AESTHETICS

Alhaji Farouq Suleiman: A great business tycoon; chained from both Nigeria and abroad. From Kebbi state but residing in Abuja with his family. Very good and caring man.

Hajiya Zainab: A wife to Alhaji Farouq. An eloquent and exquisite lady. Fashion designer owning the number one best African fashion house. A mother to two adorable kids. In her early 40s; she moves with class and elegant aura around her

Nabil Muhammad Farouq Suleiman: A son to Alhaji Farouq Suleiman and Hajiya Zainab. An Omanian pilot, also a CEO of his aeronautic company. Very strict, misogynistic, arrogant which has no time for the opposite gender. 28 years old.

Sumayya Farouq Suleiman [Sumie]: Daughter to Alhaji Farouq and Hajiya Zainab. Younger sister to Nabil. Stubborn and shopaholic. Future pediatric doctor. 20yrs old. 

Late captain Habib Suleiman: Air force soldier. younger brother to Alhaji Farouq Suleiman. Father to Afifah and Amara. Very kind and loving man. Died in his early 30s.

Hajiya Hauwa’u: A gynecologist, mother to Afifah and Amara. Ex-wife to late captain Habib, married to a great politician after the demise of her husband, A senator. So heart-warming but a strict woman.

Maryam [Afifah] Habib Suleiman: Architect and an aesthete. Love painting and work of art. Best graphic designer, owning a construction company. 22yrs old. Loving and caring lady, lively but a stubborn lady.
    Our female lead.

Amara Habib Suleiman: Biological sister of Afifah. Interior designer.
20yrs old.

Nimrah Adam Danbatta: half sister to Afifah and Amara. High school student.
16yrs old.

Khaled Adam Danbatta: Younger brother to Nimrah,10yrs old.

Nafeesah Sheriff: Best friend to Afifah, Journalist and a great entrepreneur.
22yrs old.

Jalil Kangirmo: Nabil best friend, A son of a minister.
Very handsome and easy going but a chatterbox. A pilot too.

Enjoy reading

Author's note

Yes it's me again, Haniyyerh-x with another fantabulous book.if you read my other book then thank you, if not quickly grab it from my profile."The Exalted" Lilarh's story.

This book is all work of fiction, any similarities living or death or an actual situation is completely is completely coincidence .All places,Names, location or event etc are all imagination of the writer

Copyright@haniyyah Ibrahim Yusuf
All right reserved.No any part of this book can be reproduce,transmit,restart by any means or whatsoever whether by photocopying or by recording with out the permission of the writer.
Plagiarism wouldn't be accepted.

And ofcourse vote and comment, I promise you that orange star doesn't bite, yes it doesn't.😁

Enjoy reading
Bye❤️❤️❤️