chap 29; Episode

Having shashuka as a breakfast, she eat it alone sadly in the empty house, wincing her and there, squeezing her face when ever she she felt the stink in her stomach, Mufeeda had warned her before but she pay no heed to it and now she is bearing the consequences of her neglence. Now she knew she has to go to the hospital if she didn't want to die in the house with no one to came to her rescue. Decided to reduce the pain a little she made fenugreek tea with her hand today, the thing she always find disgusting and now she is making it to help her to reduce the fire that is burning in her lower abdomen.

Putting a teaspoon of gritted fenugreek seed in a mug, Afifah gasped as something pricked her lower abdomen and she bent down over the white marble countertop, "ya Allah don't make this happen" she said, the pain last for good two minutes when she felt relief she hurriedly picked the cordless glass electric kettle which is already boiling, while pouring the hot water another fierce pain came in and she dropped the kettle on the counter making it to split on her hand, she cried out again. Instantly, she walked to sink and open the knob of cool water faucet and the cool water came in contact with her skin burn which made her wince in pain. The part which was burned is already in 2nd degree which make it red, swell and slouchy but the pain in her hand wasn't compare to the one in her stomach, the piecing pain came again and she clutch her stomach with her hands as if like it would ease away the pain.

The house was eerily quiet with just her alone, her maid wasn't at home also, she went for school. She moseyed out of the kitchen wanting to go for her room so she can take medication. She managed to get to the bedroom without fainting in the hall way or falling down the stairs which she was grateful of that. She wished the episode will go away not be actually an episode just a mere cramps, she hate it with all her life's. No one can help her nor nothing could help unless she have the shot, checking all the drawers in the room and the first aid she find nary of it, tears were already brimming full in her eyes.

She tripped and dropped on the floor when another onslaught befell her like avalanche, her head hitting the lush carpet beneath her feet as the world swayed. She closed her eyes and arms securely wrapped around her waist but the pain wouldn't go away. Instead, the pain only got worse. She tried not to scream but her emotions got the the worse half of her action, the strangled screams tried to break free from within her body and she was blazing hot. She let out an involuntary shriek at the top of her lungs as hot tears ripped her face. She began scratching her tummy with her not so long finger nails she was sure it leave some bruises.

One minute, she gripped her hair and other, she pushed her stomach down trying to end the pain, it is unbearable and she was losing the battle, she cried silent tear of mercy and asked Allah to reduce the pain as tears fall down her chin and it felt as if her prayers didn't do anything as well because there was sudden light fast pang in her pelvic region. She let out the loudest agonizing cry yet, she bit her button lip till she could fell the taste of blood in her mouth, blood ooze out and dripped down her chin and into the curve of her jaw.

She was dying

Due to how she kept crying out loud, her airway in lungs inflamed, she find it trouble to breath, she felt suffocating, her breath start to change into shallow, she tried to calm her breathing but it already turned to wheezing. Her heart rate increase faster and more shallow breathing occurred, the airway become swollen making it hard to breathe. She prayed that not to happen and add to her suffering, she can't bear the pain in her abdomen and now if her asthma attack will be the end of her, she tried to get up to get her inhaler but she couldn't, she fell back in pain. She began hyperventilating putting her one hand on her neck and the other one on her waist. She can't take it anymore. Her chest tightened, her neck turtle blouse isn't helping also she struggled to remove it but when she is out of it, it alleviate her suffering. And now she is just in a tank top with a jeans trouser.