Chap 54; Red

Long chappy dedicated to those who vote and comment on the last chapter. Thanks for your support guys.🥺🌹

****

Red

All Nabil could see was red. He had never been so angry in his whole life. He had no control over his body as he punched the crap out of Sadiq Saraki. "How dare you touch my wife".Nabil roared as he punched Sadiq again and again and again. "How dare you touch what is mine" he roared that made the whole building tremble. His voice resonated in all the buildings gathering people's attention. Seeing that, Afifah panicked. She had never seen him like this, yes he has anger issues but it has never come to that extent. It looked like he wanted to murder Sadiq. Sadiq's face was already black and blue and it looked like he was choking so Afifah immediately moved forward. "Stop" she tried to stop Nabil from punching him again but he didn't stop nor even spare her a glance.

"Ya Nabil you're going to kill hum, stop. Please.." she pleaded at the end. "Nabil stop" she yelled trying to pull him back but he never stopped. She was afraid and immediately tears started coming out of her eyes. "Ya Nabil stop, you are scaring me. Please stop, he will die" she screamed and cried at the same time. Due to the loud voice and scream getting out of the opened door, a huge commotion was caused in the company. All the employees were curious to know what was happening but they couldn't step on the CEO's floor but some of the employees that were on that floor moseyed to the CEO's cabin in a haste and confusion. Mufeeda also rushed there, sighting what was happening, she gasped in horror as she started to tremble on her spot and also the secretary that shows Nabil the way to Afifah's office when he came was shocked. She let him in without any waste of time knowing he is her boss's husband, he didn't need to wait for any minute.

Suddenly Nabil stopped. He looked up at Afifah who was crying and then looked down at Sadiq. Sadiq had already fainted from his beatings and looking at his swollen face, it was sure that nobody could recognize that this man is Sadiq Saraki.

"Ya Nabil" Afifah called out.

Nabil got up completely ignoring Afifah and wiped out his hand. Taking out his phone from his trouser pocket, he called the police. "Nabil...." Afifah called again trying to hold his hand but he moved away. "Don't talk to me right now Maryam" he snapped, sternly.

Shocked by his behavior, more tears came out of her eyes. She didn't understand why he was behaving that way with her. Was he feeling disgusted by her? She sobbed. "Ya Nabil why are........." her voice got stuck in her throat as his voice once again resonated in the building making her tremble.

"SHUT UP! I SAID SHUT UP I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?" he roared. He was so angry but more than that, he.was upset at Afifah.

Earlier, his flight to California got canceled because of the Air traffic control issues and he has little to no work to do at his company. So, he decided to leave for the Afifah workplace to talk about the deal he wanted to strike with her. He really loves and adores that piece of design that she refused to give it time to him. Thinking that may be if he goes all the way to the company and shows how serious and determined he is. So he branched out to her company. But, what surprised him made him freeze like a statue at the doorstep. He met the scene of Sadiq harassing his wife and he also got to learn that; that wasn't the first time he tried to do so and his wife never told him about it. Something snapped inside his mind, instantaneously, he rushed over. He was so mad that this disgusting guy had the fall to touch his wife but what more, he was furious when heard that this was the second time that kind of thing was happening and as her husband he knows nothing about it. And to ask, what brought him to the company. Hence, he was madder at Afifah.

Afifah cried harder, this was the first time that Nabil was angry at her. She wanted to ask him but he wasn't even ready to talk to her. She didn't like this feeling of Nabil being angry at her. In no time two police officers walked in clad in their blue uniforms.