chap 50; Who is she?

"Who is she?" This was the first thing Afifah asked the moment they stepped their leg in the master bedroom. She had been bottling up all the time in the living room, she hoped it wasn't what she was thinking. Nabil sighed, another interrogation is coming.

He removed his necktie and unbuttoned his sleeve links before he sat down on the edge of the bed, doing away with his shoes and socks. When he was out of them all, he picked them all and started walking towards the closet. "I'm talking to you" Afifah said, going after him but he didn't stop nor answer till both of them were in the closet. He dropped all the things in their right places before unclasping his Rolex watch, Joining them with the rest ones in the drawer. He turned to meet her firing gaze on him, "not important" he answered her, he was aware of her trailing behind him he was just tired to answer her, she also had to let him rest before cornering him with questions.

"And yet she has the audacity to Walk into my house and insult me," she said angrily. He tilted his head and held his temple. He can feel a throbbing headache coming.

She can see the tiredness in his eyes but she isn't letting go. He has to tell her who that spoiled brats is that has nothing important to do, she came all the way from Oman to Nigeria just to come and see her husband, a married man go be exact. She hoped the loyalty she had on him wouldn't crumble because of the girl, she knew her husband to be misogynistic, she hoped it wasn't just a facade he pulled In Front of her. " I'm sorry for that Maryam," he apologized. " I will tell you who she is after I freshen up." He said. Her heart soften hearing him apologizing. She found herself stepping back, "okay, fine" she agreed.

"I'm also hungry, go make lunch for me" he said and she nodded. She walked out of the closet straight to the kitchen to make something edible for him to eat. She softened but her mind wasn't at ease all the time, she was scared of whatever he was going to tell her. The Ziya girl looks like she is interested in him.

*
"Ziya Haitham, A princess, daughter of the sultan Of Oman. A pilot too" Nabil started, he looked up at her to see any reaction from her but nothing showed on her face rather that she looks more interested in the story, "we work together under the same airline, along the way she confessed that she loves me and wanted to marry me." He said, her nose twitched and fisted her fingers, her eyes burning with jealousy as her stomach churned. All his eyes on her, observing all her reaction, seeing that he uttered "But I did not welcome that '' to calm her down.

"Why" she interrupted him, why didn't he accept her thinking of all the gains that come with marriage. "I'm loyal to you" came his reply. She was fluttered hearing him saying that, but is he just loyal to her and his heart is somewhere else not with her

"So you love her" she asked him, her leg felt wobbly afraid of his response. "Why are you asking me that?" he questioned back.

"You're just loyal to me but you didn't love me, is it that you love her but let her go because of our parents" she asked agitatedly.

He gazes at her for a minute, reading all her actions and smiles lightly. "Don't let your imagination run wide. I don't do love" he said, her heart skipping a beat. "So you will never love me" she asked.

"You can make me fall in love with you?" he questioned ironically, the smirk on his lips couldn't be hidden anymore. Any one in her place can see that he was playing her around, he was just pulling her leg but she didn't get it. "Ofcourse" she replied.

"Then make me love you" he said and she smiled brightly. "Yes" she squeals. "But you have to open up your heart for me right, don't close it" she said to him in a domineering tone, he raised a brow in astonishment. He nodded his head and she gave him a smile, that million dollars smile. That pricked his heart and made him smile at her. Unknown to her, the heart that she was yearning for is already in love with her millions of years back.