chap 12: honeymoon???

If you can dream it,you can do it.

-Walt Disney

The dining room was so scrumptious,cozy filled with laughter's and joy,voices chattering happily everyone is enjoying the atmosphere,the family of Mr Suleiman are all present,the newlywed couple too. Genuine smile adorn the faces of all happy about the reunion,at dusk a quiet calm settle over the room, celebrating the marriage of their children. It's a happy things to see their children all together living a good life.
"I've a surprise for the both of you" Hajiya Zainab whose seems to be the happiest amongst said,she is happy to see her only son settle down. All attention where now on her especially the couple she said that to.

Dropping her spoon,pushing the plate aside, she picked her cup of tea to sip, Nabil asked "what is it" stopping from eating the steak meat he cut.

They seems to be always chattering when eating, dinner precisely since it happened to be the only time when everyone is present. " I Arranged a trip for you to spend your honeymoon there"she said a wide grin adorning her face

"Honeymoon?" Nabil asked, "yes" she deadpanned, Afifah was just there her gaze on them, before,she was so engrossed in what ever she's discussing with her uncle but the moment Mummy uttered the word honeymoon,her attention turn to her. " Yes honeymoon,you two deserve that,to spend time together away from everything" she elaborate.

"What do you said Afi" she ask raising a brow,a slight smile on her lips.
"Do you even need to ask mummy, of course she will love to perhaps, that's her dream,to go on honeymoon with her life partner" Sumayya intervened with a smirk on her face, Afifah was just quite not able to utter any word, shifting here and there on her chair.

What will she say,yes or no?. Of course she always dreamed of that with her spouse,but,not now,not when Nabil turned out to be the Life partner.

"You two must go,I already arrange everything, booked the flight,suite,tourer,the everything. All is ready" mummy said and continue sipping her tea nonchalantly,not ready to hear a No.
"You're leaving day after tomorrow, and before you complain you don't need to pack, that too us already set up there" she added, knowing they can make excuse of not packing at time,she tackled that.

"Can I follow you,I promise to be on my good side" Sumayya asked, hopping she can go to, "I can be your p__"

"You're not going anywhere" Mummy was quick to stop her

"Mummy" she whined

"Don't even bother to convince me" she relented "get married if you want,but you are not going anywhere with a newlywed couple" she said and continue taking her tea.

Through out that,the couple were quite, it's just a day to their marriage,as per myth,they are at home to great and have dinner with their parents.

They are married,yes they agreed but, they are not like other couples out there for them to send them away for something called honeymoon,where they married out of love,No.That is what is going through Afifah's mind. Just a day she spend with him,she felt that torture is enough for her. And now they are trying suspend her to another torture,wai honeymoon. The thought of that alone make her chuckled,but she shuffle that away.

Yes,she agreed she once that idea, like how it happens in book or even reality,how lovable couple enjoy it their honeymoon in a foreign country, forgetting every hurdles back home. But that thought was already shun away the moment she find Nabil being her betrothed husband. It's absurd thinking of that with him, frowning pigeon.