chap 9: Do you still like him

Life is just a journey

"The house I prepared for you and Afifah is ready you should go and take a look" Nabil's father said to his son

"When did you think of that,I thought we are staying here" he asked

"No, you need your own space to live together" his father said

"Okay thank you daddy,I appreciate your effort" he said with a smile

"The interior designing is still on progress should go and check"

"Okay I will visit later".

Later in the evening he went to the house to supervise the work,he like things to be his taste so he have to make sure the people there are doing thing right,when he got there,he finds out it's a very big duplex,he like every bit of the house, father said it's Afifah that constructed the house at that moment he have to say she is great at her work.

The interior designer said they will be done in the two days.

"Captain, you're getting married and we are just hearing it now" Jalil said

"Kaima kenan captain Jalil " Mahmud said

"I'm sorry guys,the marriage was set in haste that's why" Nabil apologized

"Who is that lucky girl that break the record" Habib asked

They all meet at the gymnasium,they used to meet in the gym when they wanted to relax or spend some time together, Jalil, Mahmud and Habib were his friends since childhood, Jalil is a pilot like him,Mahmud is a businessman while Habib Is a doctor.

"You will be surprise if you find out" captain Jalil said

"That girl really Break the record, she's first to melt the iceblock heart who is she please" Mahmud further asked

"His sister,that girl that he so much likes to disturb"

"Don't tell me Afifah that scary cat" Mahmud asked astoundingly

"She is,the girl he always like to toy around"

"I have catch him for more than once looking at her picture,he have already fallen with out him knowing" Jalil said and they all laughed

"So all this while she is the one in his heart that he never have time for any lady" Habib reasoned

"No wonder there was a time I attempted to date her,the murderous look I got shut me up" Mahmud said in daze "I thought he's just overprotective towards his sister not knowing there is more to the story"
He have once crushed on Afifah but never have the chance to approach her

"Cousin's love story kakeji" Jalil said

"The girl is so calm and beautiful, every man will like to have her as a wife"

"So pious and hardworking too" Jalil added

"It's enough talking about her let talk about something else" Nabil said annoyingly,it burns his heart hearing another men characterizing his woman.
They all change the topic they know better than to continue talking

++++
A F I F A H

I've been sitting here for more than half of an hour, doing nothing just squeezing and playing with my hands,my so called husband to be as Ammiey said I should start seeing him as a husband, sent for me to meet him in the garden,at a small alcove in one corner of the garden.
But since I came here,he's just being looking at my every moves he didn't utter a word talkless of saying the reason he sent for me,I will have leave but I don't want it to look like I disrespect him. But this is draining my patience,the atmosphere is so thick and suffocating I wasn't really comfortable so I master the courage to say something.

I raised up my eyes to glance at him,he got himself busy with his phone forgetting I'm here
' what's wrong with you man, have you forgotten you sent for me' I will have said that loud but refrain my self from doing so,I will be glad if I'm also here with my phone so I will entertain my self with it.

"Uhm" I clear out my throat gathering some courage and said "Yaya you ask for my presence"

"I Know" he said not even sparing me a glance,oh so you are still aware that you left me hanging
I have better things to do rather than staying here

"About that guy,do you still like him" he asked after some minutes,I already know who he's talking about so I quickly said No.

"Good,you should delete his number and never ever meet him again" he said sternly looking me in the eyes,I nodded not daring to look back

"Do you need anything for the preparation of the wedding" he ask calmly after awhile.

"No" I said instantly

"If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me" I quickly said okay I'm just in hurry to leave,I know better place to ask something if I need than to come to you.

"You can leave" I was about to get up when he called back

"Your car key" he said giving it to me,I almost forget my car key is with him,I've been using either mummy's, Sumayya's or other cars in the house,I quickly collect the key and leave the garden.

+++++

"Adda you choose to get Nabil married to that girl instead of my daughter" Hajiya hadiza said to her sister Hajiya Zainab

"Hadiza haven't I told you before he's already betrothed to her since birth"

"But he can still marry Karima ai "

"I will never stop him if he wanted you know"

"I know know why you agree at the first time"

"Maryam is like a daughter to me,I raised her my self I see no reason to stop my son from marrying her"

"So you didn't raise Karima that's is why you didn't let her Marry your son don't forget she's your niece"

"Hadiza like I said I can never stop or force Nabil to marry karima if he wanted I will kindly support him"

"But you force him to marry that girl"

"Truth to be told it's Afifah that was forced on this marriage, Nabil has the choice to say yes or no"

######
Hey Fam✋❤️❤️
How are you all doing, hope everything is fine.
Chapter 9 is here

Hope you enjoy it

I can smell some thing fishy, hope everything will be fine because I already blessed this union.

Follow, vote, comment and share 😊🤩

Bye❤️❤️❤️
Haniyyerh-X