chap 23; truth or dare

"Truth" Nimrah choose, shouting.

"Have you ever returned or regifted a present, what is it" Rukayya asked  Nimi when she chosed truth

"Yes, a flower bouquet" she answered with a proud smile, and they all awned. She spinned the bottle and the tip of the bottle pointed at Afifah and the button at Amara. Amara let out a smile and adjust her sitting position and asked "truth or dare"

Afifah, Amara, Nafeesa, Sumayya, Rukayya, Nimrah and even Meenah where all seated on the lush Verona carpet, sitting in circles and a clockwise motion. They where having a girls night in Afifah house, so they decided to play a truth or dare game.  Asking each other if they prefer to answer truth questions or do a dare.  Once they choosen, if they refuse to answer the question or do the dare, the player usually has to complete a forfeit.

"Truth" Afifah respond ready for the question.

"Tell us the most embarrassing moment of your life" Amara asked, Afifah's face immediately turned red just by thinking of that day.

"Uhm well, it happened in last year Ramadan" she started

"It was ten days of Ramadan and I'm on my period, I was just discharged from the hospital, you know I'm suffering from endometriosis right, so when I was discharged , I came home together with mummy but she went back to work so I'm left all alone at home. I got hungry so I went to kitchen, to fetch something to eat. I served myself a huge portion of food. Since I'm all at home, I decided to sit at the living room and eat while I watch a movie.

Just when I'm in the middle of my meal, I was busy savouring my dishes, Ya Nabil walked on me. Ooh Come see how I felt, I want to hide but there is no place to hide. He looked at me and then the plate in my hand and my expression, he chortled.  You know what I did" she questioned, letting out a sigh.  They shook their heads while cachinnating.

"I offered him the food, I was just embarrassed that I couldn't think well. He gaze on me never ending, he replied me I'm fasting enjoyed your food alone, with a smirk on his face and he walk out on me. I couldn't even move nor continue eating, I was just looking at his retreating figure like a fool, I couldn't even remember that we in the month of Ramadan when I offered him the food, all thanks to my stupid mind that couldn't think wisely, I have never ever offered him anything talkless of food, but that day I did out of embarrassment" She finished, hitting her head, reminiscing the moment as if it was happening now.

All of them hee-hawwed, clutching their stomach and even rolled on the floor.

"Okay, it's enough let's continue the game" she called them out, annoyed of how they where laughing.
She spin the bottle and it pointed at Nafeesa. Sumayya immediately asked, and she chosed a dare.

"Order a pizza to everyone of us" she said excitedly

"Hey, what kind of dare is this" she shouted, she can't believe she can ask her to do that. "Why, it's a dare" Sumayya asked.

"By the way any other pizza places must be close by now" Nafeesa try to reasoned. "It's just 7 in the evening just order and don't complain" Rukayya said to her sister. They force her to ordered the pizza and they continue the game.

"Eat a snack with out using your hand" Meenah dared Sumayya. "What, what kind of dare is this" Sumayya asked horrified. "A dare is a dare" they said in unison

"Oh Meena habibty, I thought you will be lenient on me but you proof otherwise" Sumayya whined. Immediately a piece of milk cake was Infront of her. "Keep it on the table" Sumayya said. And when they place it, she dive in eating like an animal. They all laughed at her, her face was all marred with it.