chap 45; I'm back

"Mr John I like your work but there is an amendment I want to make" Afifah said to the intern, her gaze was on the paperwork in her hand, she looked at it closely, with a satisfied Expression on her face.

"Thank you ma'am" Mr John said and bowed slightly, his gaze downward.

"Good, I will beckon for you when I'm through" she said as she gave the work to Mufeeda to keep it. They walked out of the cabin and headed to the AOR department. Her pace was as bold as she traipsed majestically in the building. Her head held high up, her aura oozing confidence and power. The employees stepped aside for her to pass while greeting her professionally. Every one of them was on his or her toes the moment they heard the boss lady going round the company.

Afifah stroll around the building, observing and checking every work. Today she has a little work so she decided to go through every employee's work. Mufeeda walked side-by-side with her explaining things to her. She made a brief explanation of what has been going on in the company for the past few days.

"_the company got a lot of contracts for the past months as some we are wrapping it up while some are to be done, we need to enlarge our wings, we should expand it" Mufeeda said tracking behind.

"Yes Mufee, we need more employees, especially the surveyors and the builders, I will have to talk to Mr wali about that" she said and Mufeeda nodded.

"Yes,there are some interns that you supposed to grant them permission, their files are with you since last week" Mufeeda reminded

"Oh I totally forgot about that, I will check on it" said conceded.

"Okay you should do that soon" Mufeeda said as she walked out side by side with Afifah enlightening her about things that should be done. "Have you decided about the interview?" she asked.

"You know the media isn't my things, just cancel it and I don't want it"

"But you know it will make us famous, it will attract people to our works" Mufeeda tried to reason.

"Well, I set some goals until I achieve that I won't be in the spotlight. For now let me continue to be the mysterious boss lady" she said proudly, calling the name that the society called her, made her feel extraordinary.

The mysterious boss lady

Coming out of the AOR department, Mufeeda look through the wristwatch on her hand and said, "the meeting with the next client is in few minutes, you need head back"

"The anonymous one" Afifah asked, and Mufeeda nodded. "Well, I hope it will be good," she said.

Mufeeda didn't say anything, she knew when she open her mouth, she won't able to restrain himself from saying what is in her mind, after all it all the boss lady mistakes not hers.

Going back to her office, she organized some works before the client arrived, and it seems like the client is coming late, and she hate that. She hate waiting for a client because that tells how insignificant the person is. Minutes passed in a blur, she got so immersed on her work until a knock came to door, acknowledging the knock, her secretary walk in.

"Ma'am, the new client is here", her secretary, miss Beneath said. A young lady in her in her 20s. Smart and beautiful that made Afifah to like her.

"Walk them in" she said and go back to the file in her hand.

Minutes later, miss Beneath walked in with a man in his late 20s, a young and a handsome man dress in suit. Behind him was a man older than him holding a briefcase. The young man walked in, in an exaggerating way with his Hermes red leather loafers clicking the Porcelain marble tile. Sighting the red loafers, she raised up her eyes immediately, horrified.