chap 56; Divorce me!!

I said make I grace you with this Chap today.
Fun fact: I have written it for over a week now but some how I forget to edit it. Not my fault though, school has been on my chokehold. This back to back tests is Killing me.
Pray for me please🥺.

Jumu'ah Mubarak🌹

Ignore the typos and grammatical error, it's still not edited

The little nap she took never took her over two hours to wake up. She woke up from a comfortable sleep,  comfortable as she never had. It was sound not like the ones she was having for the past days full of nightmares. Her mind was never at ease as she kept replaying the past horrific event in her sleep, fighting all the battle all by herself and when she had no more strength to fight it, she gave in. As always..

Whoever looks at her expression, will be able to point out that she never had a good rest, she cried herself to sleep, the sleep that was has nothing in it but a nightmare. She had to close her eyes tightly, covering up her whole body with her head inside the blanket even though she was sweating like a Christmas goat. It reaches to the extent that she stops herself from sleeping since the moment she closes her eyes, her vision will be all blurred by what happened.

Stepping out of the bed, she waltzed into the bathroom to take a shower. She felt weak and lethargic, She needed to freshen up in order to retrieve her strength. She needs that, she has to stand up for herself. She stared at the girl in front of her as she stood in front of the vanity table. Her face looked dull and her eyes that once had a glint in them held nothing. Her lips are set into what look like a permanent frown. She can't remember the last time she smiled, probably the day her grandparents arrived. Smiling just isn't something she remembers how to do again, or maybe, it's more like there is nothing to smile about.

Bracing herself to face the day, she is-was tired. Tired of all this chaos around her. Living in her room, day and night crying will never make all her worries go away. It's better if she faces the world as it looks. As it decided to grace her. All those looks, the look of disgusting, resentment, pity -not to him, To her. That hurt her the most. She was tired of it all, it had stopped. If he resents her that much now, feel disgusted by just a mere glance of her. He didn't have to force himself. There are always the other options which will actually set him free-Set her free. He should just set her free from all these shackles.

Things need to be over, they have to stop. It is better if they go their own ways before it is too late to do so. Enough with looking at her reflection in the mirror, she exhaled a big tired sigh and shrugged off. She extended her  hand up to stroke away the wet strand of her hair sticking to her face backwards. She opened the faucet as water gushed out nonstop, she used her hand to collect the water; Used it to wash down her face clean as though she didn't before. Picked up a small fluffy towel from the hanger to wipe the water up her face. She moved to the closet to get a simple gown to wear. Covered her low ponytail hair with a turban.

Her tummy growled, reminding her of how she starved herself. She looked at the wall clock ticking in the room situated close to her favorite canvas. The time read 5pm, she offered her missed prayers before deciding to go hunting for food to eat.

Stepping out of her room, her focus was on the phone in her hand. She failed to register her surroundings. She decided to just order junk-probably a pizza and wash it down with a cool cola. She has no appetite, or maybe the food in the house that she hates. Notification popped up to her screen, her lips set into a thin line, scorn finding its way to her face. Even though the event that took place two days back was wiped away from the surface of the earth, difficult for the paparazzi to enrich because of how influential both the parties are, still some gossip mongers couldn't help but spread many unrealistic rumors around. Some of them kept on saying all those nasty things that couldn't stop Afifah from wondering how and squinching up her face and eyes in disgust.