chap 17: pianist

Have you ever thought that when ever you left home you will never miss it or thought that you will missed it, well the latter is exactly what happened to Afifah. The days they are spending in Bora Bora is coming to an end but she is not willing to return back. She can never get enough of the magnificence city of Bora Bora,the view which was absolutely amazing,the endless blue water,the white sand,the gorgeous blue sky, everything was just electrifying. Bora Bora being the crown jewel out of all the incredible islands that comprised french Polynesia, Bora Bora island is probably the best known island in french Polynesia. The famous lagoon and for the particular heart shaped Tupai which she can't get enough of seeing it set on one of the world's most beautiful.

They went to the beach for a sunset tour,where they literally found a party going on,Not your regular party though,that one was unique. Many people from different countries, white and black were there simultaneously,some were surfing in the ocean,some were eating while some were just sitting around watching some extremely talented musician entertain them,many people orchestras are there using many instruments to play classical sounds. It's an explosive party and dancing on a thematically equipped ate with all amenities.

Bora Bora allure comes from it's unmatched landscape beauty and the richness of tahitian culture. The people of Bora Bora embrace visitors with the aromatic tiare leis and welcome them with warm smile and traditional music and dance.

When the tour guide get to know Nabil can play piano he asked him to try his talent. Being a good pianist he played the piano so perfectly, flawlessly. The melodious sound was so tuneful that can lull you to sleep. His long fingers tap the keyboard impeccably,he look so gorgeous sitting on the stool, playing the piano.

Afifah was so thunderstruck when she find out he can play the piano perfectly, she always known that he have a thing for piano but never know he learned it immaculately. She was so astounded by the symphonious sounds he's making. Her gaze on him was unbreakable even if it's with a blink of an eye. She ogled at him with mouth agape.

"That was so awesome" she complimented when he finished playing with a big smile,he smile back in appreciation which took her breath away,her heart stopped beating,her eyes lost in his and they were taken by a staring contest,he looked deeply into her beautiful golden brown orbs. He was intensely staring at her he didn't even know she was also looking at him. She bite her lips nervously and his eyes followed the movement. Applause from the audience was what brings them back from their trace.

They finished their romantic sun set cruise in a perfect way, enjoyed the breathtaking evening cruise serenaded with live music and dance, reflecting quietly side by side with your loved one, watching the sun set which was so superb. The cruise ranges from extremely private, including just you and your spouse to small group cruises and catamarans that includes drinks and snacks.

"You even add weight "  Amara said staring at her intently with a proud smile "see this chubby cheeks" she added pointing at her cheeks through the screen.

"See the way she's glowing I swear I'm coming to Bora Bora" Sumayya said dramatically, gushing.

"Adda Afi you look so pretty" Khalid uttered with a small child-like voice.
She was sitting at the balcony enjoying the serene view of the city which looked so breathtakingly. She face time her siblings to chitchat. Though she missed them but she is still not willing to return back,not because of them basically it's the country,Nigeria she isn't willing to go back. "Thank you Khalili na, Ina Ammiey"

"She is in the hospital,she have a surgery to conduct" Amara answered.

"Good lock for her then, extend my greetings to her"